A New Challenger.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE): Hello all, so I have come to a decision about (Y/n)'s alias. There were many great names and I find myself attached to two of them. Viceroy, by Dragonofthedemons  and Angelic Acrimony, by The_Strange_Author . So I decided to combine them both to make "Viceroy Acrimony, or Viceroy for short. I'll change the alias throughout the rest of the fic to match this later, but for now I'm tired XD Now without further ado, let's begin the chapter! I hope you all enjoy.

POV-Third Person:

Meanwhile...at the scene of the battle that had just taken place, the CCG were cleaning up the bodies of the dead investigators. Armored vehicles and APC's were everywhere blocking off roads and entire intersections. More first class investigators arrived on the scene to assess the situation that had just unfolded as local police directed traffic and tried to defuse both the panic and the press.

Amon and his teacher were standing at the scene of the struggle, the crazy eyed man trying to cauterize and stitch up the massive wound that (Y/n) had given him on his shoulder. He dealt well with pain, but would need a hospital for this; which Amon was frantically telling him. As the crazy eyed man ignored his student's pleas for him to seek professional   medical attention, two other investigators walked up.

     One was a middle aged man with short cut dark hair and a short beard with a tall, large, and muscular body form. He wore the usual formal CCG attire but had a somewhat spacey look on his face.

 He wore the usual formal CCG attire but had a somewhat spacey look on his face

The second man was also tall but a bit older than the other. He had a large and muscular build with jet black hair and fuzzy eyebrows. His face was stern but his most distinguishable feature was his eyes. They were very wide and had a serious gaze. He was also wearing a formal suit.

     They both walked over to Amon and the crazy-eyed man

     They both walked over to Amon and the crazy-eyed man. Amon immediately bowed in respect to both of these men.

     Amon: Mr Kuroiwa! Mr Shinohara! Good Evening.

     The man named Shinohara smiled and bowed to Amon. Kuroiwa waved and gave a slight bow to Amon.

     Shinohara: Good Evening, Amon.