Meeting the Staff

POV-(Y/n):
     I started to strip right in front of her, her face turned bright red.

     Touka: W-What are you doing!?

     (Y/n): Getting dressed, obviously. You don't expect me to wear a clean waiter uniform on top of these blood stained dirty clothes do you? I feel filthy, I need a shower.

     Touka: Y-You're not going to wait until I leave!?

     (Y/n): That would just be inconvenient, for you to have to walk out, wait and then walk back in.

     Her face was practically glowing red in embarrassment now. It was so cute!

     Touka: Do you not care about privacy?

     I was down to my underwear at this point. Showing her my toned body. I wasn't chiseled from stone or ripped or anything to that extent, but I took care of myself. Fighting other ghouls and anti-ghoul authorities for most of your life will keep you in shape.

     (Y/n): I'm comfortable with my body, and besides

     I then walked up closer to her, until I was inches away, and then whispered in her ear.

     (Y/n): You look like you don't mind the show anyway.

     I backed away a bit to see her as red as an apple. Then a small stream of blood flowed out of her nose. Was I making her have a nose bleed!? She quickly covered her face with her hands but I could still see her peeking through her fingers.

     (Y/n): You don't have to try and peek Touka, I certainly don't mind if you look.

     Touka: J-j-just shower and get r-ready!

     I couldn't help but chuckle a little at her, she was so cute!

     ??????: Hey Touka we need your help down here—

     We both look through the door to see an absolutely GORGEOUS young woman. She had pale skin, silky long black hair that had two long locks that framed her face and sparkling dark brown eyes. She also had pretty lips, I know that may sound weird but  they looked so soft.

     She paused mid sentence and then looked at me and Touka

     She paused mid sentence and then looked at me and Touka. Her pretty cheeks turned a light shade of pink as she looked at me.

     ??????: O-Oh! You're awake. Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt anything......we need you downstairs Touka. The Café is about to open.

     She then looked at me again and we made eye contact. She was beautiful! She turned to walk out but bumped the door frame because we were looking at each other. She then walked out.

(Y/n): Touka, who was that?!

Touka: One of the ghouls you'll be working with.

(Y/n): I wouldn't mind working closer with her.