Meeting

POV-Third Person

Meanwhile, the writer and the reaper continued their meeting.

Arima: I was thinking before I came over here for this little lunch, I have a very important question.

Eto: And what is that Kishi?

Arima: What are you going to do once (Y/n) learns that Rize is alive? Will you tell him?

Eto: I was planning on telling him eventually. He loves her.

Arima: Isn't she in Kanou's lab?

Eto: Yes, but his conditions aren't exactly humane.

Arima: (Y/n) is going to kill Kanou when he sees he's using her as an attempted living kakuhou farm. Wouldn't that interrupt the research he was doing that you were interested in?

Eto: He's already transplanted part of her kakuhou into three others, I know he wanted to transplant into a fourth one but he refused to mention them by name to me. What do you think that means?

Arima: He's working behind the scenes with someone.

Eto: Exactly!

Arima: The other three?

Eto: The twins are already in possession of Aogiri, the third is a boy at Antieku that both Rize and (Y/n) hunted before. The twins have a heavy axe to grind against the CCG, like we all do. The third is terrified of (Y/n) but that may change if they become friends.

     Arima: Interesting, and the fourth?

     Eto: I was contacted by Kanou shortly after she was delivered to his laboratory. He said Rize's kagune sacks had been damaged and that even in her unconscious state, she refused to regenerate them.

     Arima: So he didn't have enough to transplant into the fourth?

     Eto: Yes, that's correct. Kanou's voice over the phone was very distraught about it too.

     Arima: Before I engaged him, I did see (Y/n) eating something amongst the rubble.

     Eto: I was watching your fight with him from the top of a building with Mr Tatara, he was eating a piece of Rize.

Arima: That would explain his extremely potent rinkaku. He broke through IXA 1/3's shield form like it was made of sugar glass.

Eto: It was amazing wasn't it?

Arima: I agree. So you're throwing Kanou to the wolves, or in this case the Priest?

Eto: I don't appreciate being lied to and him working behind my back. Especially after all the benevolence and resources Aogiri has given to him. I only hope I'm there to watch (Y/n) rip him apart, and rip apart his "fourth".

Arima: I have an idea of who that "fourth" could be.

Eto: Who?

Arima: One of Tsuneyoshi's children, a Washuu child.

Eto's eyes went wide at Arima's theory. She calmly sat down her cup of coffee and looked at Arima.

Eto: First of all, Tsuneyoshi's alive? I thought the Dodgy Mother killed him decades ago!

Arima: Yes, he's alive. He was strong then...but not strong enough. The Dodgy Mother wiped the fucking floor with him and nearly killed him, until I was able to arrive and engage her. He barely escaped and his body was rendered useless in combat, so they restricted him to just breeding to keep the bloodline alive. Though I was able to apprehend the Dodgy Mother after defeating her and put her in Cochlea, that entire operation against the Clowns was written down as a crushing failure. We lost hundreds of agents and the directors had to cover the whole thing up.