Touka

POV-(Y/n): I woke up, it looked like it was early in the morning by how the sun was just now peaking through the clouds. I sat up to find myself......in a room? I was laying on a comfortable bed, I looked around. There was a couch with a couple chairs, a small table with a tv on it, a separate room which was a bathroom, and a bookshelf in it. It was cozy, I liked it! I walked over to the bookshelf to see just one book on it. It was......A HARDBACK SPECIAL EDITION OF THE BLACK GOAT'S EGG! Holy Shit! These are rare as fuck! I opened the cover to see a note, written in very pretty handwriting.

Dear (Y/n),
Yes Mr. Yoshimura told me your name. He told me that your copy of this book got messed up when he and Mr Yomo found you, so you can have mine! I finished it a while ago. It's one of my favorites but I figured you needed it more. Enjoy!
                                          -Hinami

     I couldn't help but smile while reading this, it was so nice! Whoever this "Hinami" is must be a sweetheart. Just as I sat the book down, I heard the doorknob turn and the door creak open. I turned to see who it was.

     It was a very pretty girl! She looked like she was around my age. She was very slender, had dark purple hair that perfectly matched her beautiful purple eyes. Her hair covered the right side of her face to where only her left eye was visible. She wore what looked like a waitress uniform and was carrying some neatly folded clothes.

     (Y/n): Are you Hinami?

     I said while pointing at the book. She answered.

     ??????: No.

     She looked angry. She sat the clothes down on an inn table next to the door and started walking towards me. I didn't know what was going on until she got to me, pulled back her arm, and punched me in the face. It hurt but I've been hit way harder before, so I didn't flinch or stagger. I remained as stoic as I could.

     (Y/n): Huh, normally I at least learn the name before I start the SM.

     ??????: How do you have the nerve!? You hurt both of them and they STILL brought you!

     I had to think for a few seconds. I was still pretty loopy from last night and then I remembered.

     (Y/n): Oooooh You mean the Yoshimura and Yomo guys?

     ??????: YES! You hurt them!

     (Y/n): With all due respect ma'am, were you there?

     ??????: No but-

     (Y/n): If you were then you would know that the Yoshimura guy dropped me in one hit and I'm not even ashamed to admit it, fuckers' strong. Yomo seemed strong I just think he underestimated me. I'm sure they both healed fine.

     ??????: Yomo has a giant scar, thanks to you!

     (Y/n): If they would have let me hunt and eat it would have been fine!

??????: YOU WERE HUNTING HUMANS!?

(Y/n): Yes! And I would have actually been able to eat for the first time in a fucking month!

??????: Wait......how long?

     (Y/n): A little over four weeks.

     ??????: And you still managed to fight Yomo and the manager? Taking the former out of the fight?!

     (Y/n): I'm fairly resilient.

     She looked very angry after I said this, I guess she was friends with this Yomo guy or some shit.