Confession

POV-(Y/n): I woke up, It's a shame too because I was having the most wonderful dream. I dreamt that Rize and I were hunting again and it was wonderful. I miss her. There was another matter though, whoever the fuck that bandaged girl was that I fought last night was now on my mind...and I don't even know what she's capable of beyond being EXTREMELY agile and fast. I couldn't land a single hit on her once and I'm no slow striker. She was very kind though, letting me eat a bit of her skin to rejuvenate myself like that. She tasted divine too...wait what the fuck am I thinking!? Either way I'm very eager to meet her again and I hope it's soon. As I was pondering, I was brought out of my thoughts by a very familiar smell. It was sweet and irresistible yet extremely powerful. I know that smell!

     (Y/n): RIZE???!!!!!

     I've never gotten out of bed, showered and gotten dressed so fast in my life. I ran past all the rooms and practically jumped down the stairs and ran into the cafe. Only when I opened the door, I was very disappointed. Rize wasn't here! I knew I could still smell her though! I walked around as the others looked at me. Irimi looked very concerned as she watched me. I found the source of her scent. It was....wait! That same fucking boy Rize and I were going to eat?! I don't know what the fuck is going on here but I'm gonna find out fast.

     Koma: Good Morning (Y/n), we have a new work mate today. This is Ken Kaneki.

     (Y/n): Ken...Kaneki.

     The boy could tell I was bothered, he was struggling to keep eye contact with me. He was practically shaking in his boots. As usual, Irimi could immediately tell something was troubling me.

     Irimi: (Y/n), what's wrong?

     (Y/n): Just one thing.

     I lunged at the boy and before he could even blink, I grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up against the wall. He was terrified.

     Touka: What are you doing (Y/n)!!?

     I ignored her and glared straight into Kaneki's eyes and he looked into mine.

     (Y/n): What. Did. You. Do.

     Kaneki: W-What do y-you mean?

     (Y/n): Rize, you little shit!!! What did you do to her! Why do you smell like her!?!!!

     He quivered at the mentioning of her name.

     (Y/n): SPEAK!

     Kaneki: I-I-I don't know! I woke up like th-this! P-Please put me down!

     He was so scared he could barely speak and I have to admit, I'm enjoying it more then I should. His eyes were watering at this point.

     Touka: I don't like having to teach this whiney brat any more than you do (Y/n) but we have to and you can't just kill him in the middle of the store!

     (Y/n): Fine! I'll go kill him outside!

     Touka: What? NO!!!

     (Y/n): And what the fuck do you mean WE have to?!

     Touka: Mr Yoshimura wants us to help him!

     (Y/n): HELP HIM!? He stole Rize's kagune! I don't fucking know how BUT I KNOW HER SCENT!

     She looked visibly shaken, and lost the angry look in her eyes for one of...concern? I then felt a large hand firmly grip my shoulder. I thought it was Koma but when I turned my head I saw it was.......Yomo? He never spoke to me, I thought he detested me honestly. He didn't look angry at all.