Writer and Reaper

POV-(Y/n):

     I was currently walking on my way to the book store that Sen Takatsuki was doing her book signing at and I was struggling to contain myself! I was positively giddy with excitement. I wasn't the only one though, currently on my back, partaking in a piggyback ride, was a very excited Hinami.

     (Y/n): I thought fourteen year olds were a little old for piggyback rides.

     Hinami: Be quiet! You didn't mind when I asked. Or were you just too busy making googly eyes at Momma?

     (Y/n): W-What!? How did you—

     Hinami: I'm very observant, plus my senses are a lot better than anyone realizes.

(Y/n): Interesting! How much else do you notice?

Hinami: I noticed that those walks that you went on with Ms Rize weren't just moonlight strolls! I also notice that you don't stare at Ms Rize's, Ms Irimi's, Touka's, or Mom's bottoms just because you like the outfit.

(Y/n): *Sighs* Of course we got another smart ass to go along with me and Koma.

Hinami: *Giggles*

(Y/n): It's crazy that the same intelligent analytical girl...

Hinami: Keep talking!

She was liking me complimenting her, she was so cute! I think it's about time to mess with her a bit though.

(Y/n):...Is the same girl that was adorably all snuggled up to me as I carried her home from the mask shop~

Her adorably cute face blushed almost as red as an apple!

Hinami: B-Be quiet!

She then covered her blushing face by nuzzling into my neck, she just kept getting cuter and cuter!

(Y/n): I'm just poking fun at you Hinami.

Hinami: *Giggles* I know (Y/n), but I'm not moving!

She kept her face nuzzled into the crook of my neck and lightly pulled on my hair and she squeezed me tighter.

Hinami: Faster!

I did as she requested and started to jog. I would have ran but I didn't want to bump into any of the many humans that were walking on the streets. We arrived at the book store and holy shit it was crowded! There was a very long line that went out of the book store and down the entire damn block. I was about to force my way through, it would be easy! That's when Hinami tapped me on the shoulder.

Hinami: Watch and learn.

She then hopped off my back and walked up to the guy at the door and tugged at his sleeve. He looked at her.

Hinami: E-Excuse me sir, but could you possibly let me and my Oneechan go past you? I wanted a signing by Takatsuki-san before it got too dark out...

As she said this she gave him the puppy dog eyes and spoke in the most adorable tone of voice she could muster.

Man in line: Oh of course you can little girl! Go right on ahead!

Holy shit it actually worked! He let both of us through the door past the long line and we walked into the store.

(Y/n): That was really good! How did you—

     Hinami: It's all in the eyes, nobody can resist an adorable girl! That's what Ms Itori taught me anyway.

(Y/n): Ms Itori?