Rize

POV-(Y/n): Ok, Ms Rize.

     She gave me a kind smile, holy shit this woman was gorgeous. She was a young and very slender woman woman with an hourglass-like figure. She had long pretty purple hair and gorgeous purple eyes with pink lips that gave off the most beautiful smile. She wore a white dress with blue sleeves with red glasses on her face.

 She wore a white dress with blue sleeves with red glasses on her face

(Y/n): What can I get you, Ms Rize.

She smiled and gave out a cute laugh.

Rize: You're new, I've never seen you here before.

     She spoke very calmly in a sweet but almost......alluring tone.

(Y/n): Yes I am, just started working here recently actually—

Rize: You also smell much different than the other ghouls here. Different in a good way though.

How the fuck did she know I was a ghoul?! I decided to play a little dumb.

(Y/n): I don't kno—

Rize: You don't have to hide it, after all......

She then activated her kakugan and both of her eyes turned red! She's a ghoul?! I couldn't pick up her scent at all! There was something odd about this woman. I should probably just ask her to leave but I find myself.......intrigued.

Rize: I'm one myself.

     I decided to use my kakugan and my right eye turned red. She tilted her head and smirked. With her ghoul eyes activated, she had a much more sinister and intimidating look. Though she was still beautiful in all regards.

Rize: A one eye? Interesting. There's still something else though.

What was her game? I felt like I was being sized up for an auction house. She just eyed me up and down. I couldn't look away from her gaze though. It was as if I was under a spell.

Rize: Two kagunes? I didn't think a one eyed chimera was possible.

I then decided to play along a bit and smirked back.

(Y/n): No, Ms Rize.

Rize: Oh?

(Y/n): Three, not just two.

Rize: Really? I've never seen a ghoul like you before!

     (Y/n): I'm one of a kind baby.