Mask, Singing and Bandages. Oh My!

POV-(Y/n): I woke up. It was early and the sun was rising over the mountains. I worked today so I decided it was time to get up. I took a very soothing shower and got dressed. I was about to read a bit before work, but then someone kicked my door open. It was Irimi!

     Irimi: (Y/n)!!!

     She ran in.

     (Y/n): FUCK! Irimi you scared the piss out of—WOAH!

     She picked me up and threw me over her shoulder!

     (Y/n): IRIMI!!!

     She ran down the stairs. She got to the bar and sat me down on one of the barstools.

     (Y/n): Irimi what's wro—

     Irimi: Hush and watch!

     She pointed at the tv.

     News Reporter: We're here live at the carnage of last nights fight at a construction site in the twentieth ward where the CCG and an extremely powerful ghoul clashed. The incident quickly got out of hand and the ghoul claimed the lives of at least ten CCG agents. The CCG insists they now have complete control over the area but this comes as no relief to the local populace. The ghoul was not contained, and was carried away by the infamous ghoul known as "the Owl".

     As the new reporter was speaking, there was camera footage of me......killing the CCG agents and fighting that scary man. I didn't know they showed shit like that here. In America, the news never showed fights that resulted in death on public television. Irimi looked upset, Yomo looked pissed, Koma looked like he was in awe, and Touka just watched it with her eyes and mouth wide open...like she was shocked.

     Irimi then muted the tv, she looked serious.

     Irimi: You killed CCG officials!

     (Y/n): They attacked me first!

     Koma: Holy shit! Pup!

     Irimi: What!?

     Koma: Look! That's not just a lowely agent that's the fucking reaper!

     Irimi gasped in shock as she saw me fighting the scary spectacled man. She then turned back to me.

     Irimi: You fought HIM!?

     (Y/n): Well...I was just wanting to protect Rize! I was distraught alright! They don't even know I'm from Antieku!

     Irimi: What!? I don't care about that!

     (Y/n): What?

     Irimi then hugged me and rested her head on my shoulder.

     Irimi: I don't care about that. What I do care about as you. They could have hurt you, that man could have killed you! I know you're strong, but that man has killed enough ghouls to fill up Tokyo with their bodies. You scared me......I didn't know you fought so many of them and their strongest by yourself. Please don't be so reckless.

(Y/n): I'll be smarter Ms Irimi. I promise.

She released me from our embracing as I looked at the others. Yomo looked like he was about to explode, but then, he took a deep breath and calmed down. Then he spoke.

Yomo: Five a.m. tomorrow. Be awake. If you're going to be fighting CCG, I'll teach you how. They're not like the punks you're used to fighting in the US. They're organized and advanced. Standing in the middle of a group of them like you were is a good way to get yourself killed.