Momma

POV-(Y/n):

     (Y/n): An auction? Like for antiques or something?

     Uta: No, not quite. If I may explain—

     We were interrupted by Ryouko walking down the stairs.

     Ryouko: I'm sorry to interrupt, but it's my turn to go get more coffee beans from the store.

     Hinami: Can I come!!?

     (Y/n): I don't know if that'd be a good idea Ryouko, we had a run in with an Ghoul Investigator on our way back.

     Koma: Was it him?

     (Y/n): Yes is was...he addressed me by my alias.

     Koma: Niiiice you're famous!

     Yomo sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

     Yomo: That's not a good thing, Koma.

     Irimi: He didn't attack you?!

     (Y/n): No...he said he was on his way to meet a friend. He even helped us up after bumping into us.

     Koma: Shit's getting weird. If he didn't try to kill you right then...

     Yomo: He's a horrific thing. I won't stand here and listen to this talk of him having any sort of rationale with ghouls.

     Uta put a hand on Yomo's shoulder.

     Uta: Calm down, Yomo. Personally, I think he needs (Y/n) for something.

     Irimi: I don't like this, you could get hurt!

     (Y/n): I'll be fine Puppy, I promise. Ryouko may I go with you? Just to make sure you're safe.

     She gave me a warm smile, her smile could melt glaciers they were so beautiful.

     Ryouko: I'll be alright (Y/n), thank you though. You have more important things to do than tend to me.

Kaneki: Uum...I could go with you...so (Y/n) doesn't have to worry!

(Y/n): Oh, great. You're still here.

Yoshimura then walked in from the pantry, where all the human food for the cafe was stored. He periodically went through the inventory.

Yoshimura: Be nice (Y/n), Kaneki just wants to help.

He then turned and looked at Kaneki.

     Yoshimura: That sounds like a wonderful idea Kaneki. (Y/n) is busy talking with Mr Uta anyway.

     (Y/n): He can barely protect himself, let alone someone else!

I didn't see it at the time, but Uta smirked. Kaneki lowered his head like a timid animal, the fact that one so week was carrying a piece of Rize's kagune fucking sickened me.

Yoshimura: I appreciate your caution for the others that live here, but give Kaneki a chance to manage. If only for my word's sake.

I honestly didn't know what to think. I liked and respected Yoshimura but...he abandoned Eto and let her Mom die! How could a ghoul so powerful let that happen!?!! I.....I guess I'll just trust him, even though I DON'T trust Kaneki.

     (Y/n): *Sighs* Alright.

     I sat Hinami down on a chair. She was still piggybacking on my back this entire time. She mumbled as I sat her down and pouted a bit.