The Divorce Lawyer

Chapter 6
(Lawyers office 1 week later )
Rachel's pov:
"He's late again Mrs.Hudson." My very dull lawyer Albert said as we sat waiting for Finn .

" I know I've already called and texted him just give him five more minutes ." I begged .

"Fine , now just to go over everything again , you are entitled to half of everything Mr.Hudson has and are sharing custody of your daughter which you two will decide the days on which you want her ." He told me .

"That's right ." I said .

"As for Alimony , you will get 200 dollars each month and he will pay you an extra 100 a month for your daughter ." He told me .

"Hi sorry I'm late ." Finn said coming in with his lawyer and his Malibu Bimbo of a girlfriend .

"Ah yes hello Mr. Hudson ." Albert said .

"What is she doing here ?" I asked Finn referring to Rose .

"Making sure my man doesn't get bamboozled out of his money ." She said .

"Do you even know what bamboozled means or is it just your word of the day ?" I said rudely .

"Rosie why don't you wait outside ." Finn told her .

"Okay Finny." And she gave him a slobbery kiss right on his face .

"God I think I'm going to vomit ."  I said to myself .

"So what did we miss?" Finn asked Albert .

"I was just telling your wife that she will receive half of your assets along with 200 dollars a month for alimony and 100 dollars a week for your daughter , along with shared custody." Albert said .

"300 dollars ! That's crazy I can't afford that ." He said .

"Well that's the deal take it or leave it ." I said .

"God damnit Rachel you're robbing me !" Finn yelled .

"Calm down Finn!" His lawyer said .

Finn calmed down but he wouldn't look at me and I felt hurt .

"Now , my client can't afford to do that much , he can do 50 dollars a week and 150 a month ." Finns lawyer said .

"Are you kidding me that's nothing !" I said .

"Take it or leave it ." His lawyer said .

"This isn't right ! He cheated on me and left me with a child to raise and bills to pay and he can't make 300 dollars a month and yet he can pay 1000 dollars to pay for Malibu Bimbos breast implants which by the way Finn she might need to get her left side fixed because it's sagging a bit !" I said and stormed out .

"Rachel!" Finn yelled and went after me .