What About Us

Chapter 21
Rachel's pov:
I woke up to see Finn awake next to me . I smiled , after what happened last night I felt like for the first time I had gotten the Finn Hudson I'd married back . He rolled over and saw me and smiled ,

"Hi." He said .

I smiled back ,

"Hey." I said .

"So last night was ....."

"Intense." I said .

"Yeah , but it was also really good I mean to me at least . Was it good for you?" He asked me .

"Yeah it was actually . I had a really nice time with you." I said .

He smiled and kissed me passionately,

"Well what do we do now ?" He asked me .

I smiled and said ,

"Well , Kalyn probably won't be up for another hour so maybe we could get a shower ?" I suggested.

He smirked ,

"Sounds like a plan ." He said and we got up at got in the shower .

(20 minutes later )
We got out of the shower and went downstairs. I made myself coffee and Finn a cup of hot chocolate because I know how much he hates coffee .

"You know , Rose never makes me hot chocolate ." He said .

"Why not ?" I asked .

"She says hot chocolate is for children and adult drink coffee." He said .

"Well , I know it's your favorite so you can have it anytime now." I said .

Finn sat up and said ,

"Rachel , you know I'm still engaged to Rose right ?" He asked .

"Yeah but I mean after last night and this morning don't you wanna breakup with her ?" I asked him .

He sighed and looked down and that's when I realized he was never going to break up with Rose to be with me .

"Rachel..."

"Get out ." I told him.

"Rachel just lets talk about us ." He said .

"Us? Finn there is nor will there ever be an us because you are incapable of commitment." I said .

"Rachel." He said .

"Get out Finn ! Take your shit and get the hell out of my house right now !" I yelled .

"Rachel please !" He said .

I shoved him towards the door , opened it and pushed him out .

"Stay away from us !" I yelled and slammed the door .

I locked the door and Finn banged on it and yelled my name . I slid down the door crying silently heart broken .