Falling Apart Part 2

Chapter 8
(That night )
Finns pov:
I woke up in a haze not remembering anything that happened the previous night before . I looked at the clock and saw it was 6pm . I looked over and saw a glass of water and some medicine that I assumed Rachel left for me . I took it and slowly got up and went down stairs .  I went to the kitchen to see Rachel standing there in the kitchen looking upset .

"Hey beautiful." I said barely sober .

She looked at me with a serious face and said ,

"We need to talk."

I knew I was in trouble from her tone . I sat on the stool and said ,

"Where's Kayln?" I said .

"With a friend , but she's fine ." She said sternly.

"Okay , what's going on Rach?" I asked her .

"We need to talk about the drinking Finn ." She said .

"What do you mean ?" I asked .

"You have a problem Finn . It's like ever since you got fired you've been spiraling out of control . You go out almost every night and drink and it's not safe Finn ." She said .

"I don't go out every night Rach ." I said .

"Finn , this is the 7th time this month you've blacked out on the floor and thank goodness Kayln wasn't home because goodness knows she be terrified! I mean I'm terrified, I don't understand what's happening to you . Are you depressed or something? Because if you are just tell me ." She begged .

"For god sakes Rachel ! I'm fine ! I have never felt better than now . I'm not an alcoholic I just like to have a drink now and then ." I said .

"Every night Finn ?" She said rhetorically.

I looked at her silent because I knew it was true .

"It isn't fair Finn , it isn't fair to Kayln, to me, you have a daughter and wife who care so please get help." She begged me .

I looked at her helpless and said ,

"I don't know how to do this anymore Rachel , I'm sorry but I don't ."

"Finn just say the word and I'll get you help . That's what I'm here for . I made a vow to you that for better or for worse I'll stand by you. So just say it and I'll be there." She told me .

I looked at her and she looked at me hopeful .

"I'm going out ." I said and grabbed my coat and left .