Part Ten

Notes: This chapter does include mentions of domestic violence and rape. This was the hardest chapter to write. If these are triggers for you, please forgo this chapter.

********************************************
I felt my hands start shaking and my heart start beating faster. "Jason. What are you doing here?" I took a step back and he followed.

"What am I doing here? I'm here for you, Sdyney. I know all about the man that's been staying here. See, I've been watching you for a while. I also know that he's gone, so you're all mine." He took another step toward me.

"Jason. Please. We haven't been together for almost a year. You can just turn around and go. No one will ever know you were here." He laughed.

"We haven't been together because you fucking left me. You left me, Sydney!" I was paralyzed in fear, my feet wouldn't move, even though my brain was screaming for them to. He grabbed me by my hair and yanked my head back. "Was I so bad, baby?" I cried out as his other hand grabbed my neck, slightly squeezing.

I shook my head. "I'm sorry." I would have said anything to get away from him.

"What's his name? Huh? The guy you've been letting touch you, fuck you." I shook my head. I didn't want him to know, I didn't want Ronnie to be touched. "I watched you, you left the window open. I sat right there and watched him fuck you." The first tear fell and he laughed. "Don't cry, Sydney. I'll fuck you just as good." I tried to get away, I struggled against him and he held my throat tighter, squeezing so I couldn't breath. "Stop fighting. You know I always win."

"Please, don't." I couldn't have him touch me, I couldn't go through that again. All I could think about was Ronnie and how much I loved him, how I should have went sooner like he asked me to. I kicked him as hard as I could and he momentarily let go of me. I ran, as fast as I could to the back door and clawed at the lock. I tried to open it as I heard him walking to me. Just as I turned the lock, he was on me again.

"You fucking bitch. I was decent to you. I gave  you everything you ever wanted. And this is how you repay me. By letting some asshole between your legs. This is mine." He said as he forced his hand between my legs, rubbing me. "He's never going to touch you again when I'm through with you." He turned me around and his hand connected with my cheek. I fell down, the force so powerful.

He stood over me as I tried to get my barrings back. I held my face with my hand, tears welling in my eyes as he kicked me hard in my stomach, rendering me motionless. I cried out in pain and he smiled. He knelt down over me, pulling up my skirt and then ripping open my blouse. I tried to push him off of me, tried to roll away, but he was too strong.

"No, Jason!! STOP!!" I screamed as he bunched up my skirt around my hips and ripped my panties off. I was pushing on his shoulders, trying anything to get him off of me, when he grabbed me by my wrists and pulled them over my head.

"You're not going to win, Sydney. I'm going to have you." He held my wrists with one hand as he pulled himself out of his pants and slammed into me, over and over. All I could see was Ronnie, his face and his smile. Hearing him tell me he loves me. I concentrated on that, praying he would be done soon. "You feel so good. I missed you so much." I felt like I was going to be sick as he grunted in my ear, his breath on my neck.

By the time he was done, I had no tears left to cry. He got up and looked around. "You've done well for yourself, but you're coming home, tonight." I didn't say anything as I sat up trying to cover myself, noticing the blood coming from between my legs.

I heard the key in the lock and knew it was Michael. Jason heard it too as he moved to hide in the other room, leaving me sitting on the floor. "Syd. Let's go. Ronnie can't wait to see you." He looked up and saw me, his jaw dropping as Carrie walked in behind him. I tried to tell them Jason was there but no sound would come out.