Part Ninteen

I tried to walk past him, but he stepped in front of me again. I sighed and knew there was no way I was getting out of this. "What do you want, Ronnie?"

"So, no hi, then?" He smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"Hi, Ronnie. Happy birthday, Ronnie. Now, what is it you want?" His smile faded as he stepped closer.

"I wanted to see how you're doing, how you've been." I shook my head and laughed.

"I've been just peachy. Look, I have to go. It was nice seeing you." I tried again to walk past him, and again he blocked my path. "Ronnie." I was getting annoyed now, I needed to get away from him. He smelled so fucking good and looked even better. All I wanted, was to feel his arms around me and his lips pressed against mine.

"Syd. Look...." I cut him off before he could say another word.

"No, you look! I can't do this with you, ok. I can't stand here and make small talk and act like everything is fine. Not with you!" I let out a shaky breath and looked away from him. I needed to get out of here before I lost it. I didn't want him to know how much I still longed for him, how much power he still had over me.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry I left, I was a fool for leaving you, Syd." He tried to touch my face but I shook my head.

"Don't." He stepped closer.

"I miss you. I miss you so much." I closed my eyes and felt his hand cup my cheek softly. I leaned into his touch, I couldn't help it, I missed it so much. "Syd." I looked at him again. "Do you think you could ever forgive me?"

"I don't know. Why did you leave, Ronnie?" I saw the pain flash in his eyes before he dropped his hand.

"I let you down. It's that simple. I didn't know how you'd want to be with me after that. I know it doesn't make sense to you, but at the time, it was all I could think about." I took a deep breath and ran hand through my hair.

"I never thought you did. You came after me, Ronnie. You'll never know how much that meant to me, how much you meant to me, how much you still do." He slowly smiled.

"Does that mean you still love me, baby?" He stepped closer and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Cause I never stopped loving you." I nodded and he pulled me to him, kissing the top of my head.

We stayed that way for a long time, just holding each other. I felt at home again, safe.

He slightly pulled away and looked at me. "Come in with me. Be mine again, Syd, please."

"You can't leave me again, Ronnie. We can't keep doing this, back and forth. I missed you so much." I smiled for the first time in a long time.

"I won't baby. I promise." With that he leaned down and pressed his lips gently against mine. I closed my eyes and gripped his arms, a soft moan escaping my mouth. He pulled back and smiled. "Come on."
***************
I woke up sometime in the middle of the night. I looked around and smiled, remembering I was in his bed. We had went back to the party and he announced to everyone that we were back together. We didn't leave each others side all night, we didn't want to be apart at all, for any reason.

I loved meeting the rest of his friends, getting to know his father and playing hostess to them all. Now, rolling over and watching him sleeping, remembering how he touched me, I loved being his girlfriend even more.

I gently leaned up and watched him, smiling at how peaceful and innocent he looked when he was asleep. I moved his hair from his face, he stirred and moved closer to me, but didn't wake up. I smiled and kissed his lips gently, then his chin. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Hey, baby." He wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his chest.

"Hey, yourself." I felt him chuckle and his hold on me tightened. "Did you sleep good?" I traced his tattoos with my fingertips.

"Better than I have in a long time." He suddenly rolled over, moving so his body was covering mine. "But then you woke me up."

"Yeah, I didn't mean too though." My breath caught as he leaned down and bit my neck. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, giving him better access.

"It's fine. You'll just have to wear me out again, baby." I felt my stomach do flips as he kissed me slowly, but thoroughly. By the time he lifted his head and looked at me, I was breathless. He slowly moved down my body, stopping to kiss every inch of my skin on his way.

He pushed my legs as far apart as they would go and looked at me. "I don't think I'll ever get enough you." Before I could speak, his tongue was running over me. I arched my back and gripped the sheets beneath me. The things this man did to me, the places he could take me, and how fast he could make me want him still surprised me.

"Ronnie!" I screamed as his gently bit my clit between his teeth, before running his tongue between my folds again, driving me insane. He knew what he was doing too, watching me as he sucked my clit into his mouth at the same time he slipped two fingers inside me. I felt him groan against me and it sent delicious vibrations all through me.

"My God, baby. You're so fucking wet for me." He started fucking me faster with his fingers, every now again, attacking my clit, my body squirming. "Fuck. I love watching you squirm. It's so fucking hot, baby." I knew I was close, his fingers were hitting just the right place inside me and when he dipped his head and pressed the flat of his tongue against me, that's all it took to push me over the edge, screaming his name.

When I came back down and opened my eyes, I was looking into his. He smirked and kissed me roughly. "You always taste so good." I whimpered as I felt his dick brush against me. "I love it when you scream my name, baby. Let's see if you do it again." He slammed into me and my body automatically arched against his, my chest colliding with his.

He didn't stop, just started fucking me savagely. I moved with him, meeting every thrust. Loving how he made me feel, loving the build up. He watched me as he slammed into me over and over. His eyes never leaving mine, his stare so intense, it heightened everything for me.

"God, you feel so good wrapped around me. Fuck.... I love being inside you." I moaned his name and scraped my nails down his back. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, I could feel myself tightening around him already and he moaned as he felt it too. "Yeah, baby. Cum for me. Fuck!" I pulled his hair roughly as I pulled him down to me, kissing him urgently as I felt myself explode around him.

I tore my mouth away from his as I screamed his name, my long nails digging into his back as he came deep inside me. He rode out our highs, lazily making out with me.

He lifted up his head and smiled smugly at me. "Told you you'd scream my name again." I laughed as he kissed me once more before rolling onto his back. I laid there with a huge smile on my face, relishing in the fact that he was mine again. I rolled onto my side and looked at him.

"Michael told me you came to my house. Why didn't you stop?" He looked at me and sighed before rolling over and running his hand down my cheek.

"I didn't think you'd want to see me. I didn't want to disturb your life. It had been so long, I didn't think you'd want me there. To be honest, I was scared of just that." I nodded.

"Just so you know, I would have wanted you there. I always did. I never stopped loving you or wanting you. I told you before, you're it for me. I knew that a long time ago." He smiled and moved closer to me.

"You amaze me, beautiful, you always have. I don't know why you let me back, but I'm so glad you did. There's no one that could ever compare to you. You're it for me, too, baby. I don't know what the hell I ever did to deserve you though." He kissed my forehead and pulled me into his arms. I laid there and thought about the future, about our lives together and smiled. He was my future, we just had to keep holding on.

~The end~