Chapter 1

Minhyuk pov

'I wonder how Hyungwon would look without glasses'

I tought while listening to him talk about his secret crush he has on Wonho, yes the biggest playboy of our school, he's slept with almost everybody and our school has more than 2,000 kids.

I thought again '
how would Hyungwon look without his glasses'

I took his glasses off and applied some chapstick on his lips to make them look more hydrated, I didn't realise the chapstick made his lips a beautiful  pink color.

It was like magic seeing him without glasses and I felt heat come through my whole body till it stopped in my face (basically I blushed) I almost screamed because of the beauty in front of me.

I was surprised that he didn't slap my hand away since he always did when I tried to take his glasses off.

Hyungwon povWhile I was talking about my secret crush on Wonho I felt something take my glasses off and put some chapstick in my lips, of course Minhyuk he always wanted to see me without glasses but I always said no so I let him and I saw that he...

Hyungwon pov
While I was talking about my secret crush on Wonho I felt something take my glasses off and put some chapstick in my lips, of course Minhyuk he always wanted to see me without glasses but I always said no so I let him and I saw that he was blushing.

Hyungwon: "Minhyuk, Minhyuk, are you ok? why are you blushing?"

Minhyuk: "Because it's the first time seeing you without glasses and you look super pretty"

Hyungwon: "Well, can I have them back"

Minhyuk: "Yeah sure here"

While I was putting on my glasses everybody's attention was on the entrance of the coffee shop and it was him.