Chapter 14

Well since there is only one question I will be putting the story with it and enjoy 😊 also I will change how I write like the other chapters just to make it easier for me and not make it as long as my future living expenses. One more thing before I go on, I will be doing a new book about bottom joon one shots so if you want to recommend something just go to my other book.

And I am truly sorry but this chapter will be kind of short because it's late and I have been trying to take a good sleep but couldn't cuz of all the stress that is happening and I just wish that it was gone. Welp I won't make this longer bc my book is not about my life so let's get going.

Is wonho gay?bi?pan?😆😆😆n how 'bout he's being player 😰😰

Wonho: first of all WTF u saying I ain't gay, bi, or pan I'm only gay for hyungwon and second if that's a question then no I'm not a player anymore cuz my heart belongs to hyungwon and hyungwon only also my kids he's carrying,  AHHHHH CANT WAIT TO SEE HIS BELLY GROW MORE AND I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER I JUST WANT TO SEE MY KIDS 😍😍😍

Me: relax wonho you'll see them in two or more chapters.

Wonho: I CANT WAIT, I CANT WAIT U NEED TO MAKE THE STORIES LONGER SO I CAN SEE THEM IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Me: sorry can't do that my brain doesn't have that much knowledge.

Wonho: THEN GET BRAIN SURGERIE.

me: to wonho hell nah it doesn't work that way.

Wonho: OK but *sniffle* promise me that *sniffle* I'll get to see my children in *sniffle l* 2 or less chapters.

Me: ok I promise, don't worry all this time will pay of work and they will be gorgeous.

Wonho: but you didn't even f*** hyungwon so my work pays off anyways ur not even a guy.

Me: *blushes* who made you f*** him?

Wonho: OK your work pays off too just don't even remind me how you even know how guys do it.

Me: *blushes harder* SHUT IT KID, I swear your sometimes a pain in the ass I hope your kids don't come out like you.

Wonho: I hope they do, *whispers* bitch.

Me: WHAT DID YOU SAY WONHOE

Wonho: that I have an itch

Me: Ya sure
______________________________________

At the family party

Mother: OK everybody pay attention we will be giving out the gifts now

Hyungwon pov

Shit I hope my mom doesn't get mad or my father, but didn't they want me to get pregnant, ugh get this pit of you mind just go on with the party you'll see if they get mad or not and if they do get mad then I will live with wonho and his parents which they did accept me and wonho being5 together, such I'm so nervous.

Wonho: it'll be fine I promise

Hyungwon: OK

10 minutes later with gifts