Chapter 7

Shownu pov

'Shownu walking back and forth in front of his friend's'

I was wondering should I ask Kihyun to cancel the bet but if I ask him then he'll be mad then I'LL be dead and if I don't ask him Hyungwon will get hurt because of me by letting him get dumped by Wonho.

Wait didn't Wonho say he's falling for him but what if he's just acting, I'll have to see it myself by pushing him then he'll push Hyungwon to the wall and I know that Hyungwon will blush because I can still hear him talk about the crush he has for Wonho but we don't know if Wonho may blush.

Ok here goes nothing, this is for you Hyungwon because I don't want you to suffer.

Kihyun: "STOP WALKING BACK AND FORTH YOUR MAKING ME MORE MAD THAN WHAT I AM ALREADY"

"Shownu startled"

Shownu: "Kihyun can I talk to you"

'Shownu dragging Kihyun'

Kihyun: "What did you have to talk to me so bad that you had to DRAG ME ALL THE WAY Here's

Shownu: "Well I wanted to say that can we cancel the bet and I'll give all of you $300 or even $500 out of my account please"

Kihyun: "But why are you WORRIED of the kid"

Shownu: "Can we just cancel it"

Kihyun: "Tell me a reason why"

Shownu: "Well everyone will find out anyways, so he's my half brother and father asked me to take care of him but I love him too much to see him get hurt by Wonho so can we please cancel the bet and I'll give you the money like in 3 days"

Kihyun: "Well it is a good offer, well get the $500 and don't forget. let's see how you can get the $500 in 3 days,if you don't bring the money in 3 days then you will owe us $800 in a month, accept the deal?"

Shownu: "Yes, if it's to cancel the bet I accept"

3 days later, I was lazy ok

As Shownu drove to the bank with Hyungwon in the car he took out $2,000 out of his account and got to his school, Hyungwon didn't see that he took out that much money because he was asleep, what Shownu didn't notice was that his father asked one of his workers to put the symbol on his car in the other side where everybody could see it.

When they got to the school everybody was surprised that Shownu the one growing muscles on top of muscles and Hyungwon the cute nerdy turtle yhat turned into a prince were at the same car, then everybody gasped when they saw that their car had the symbol of the president and had something write on it that said 'THE PRESIDENTS SON SHOWNU AND HYUNGWON'.

Shownu and Hyungwon were confused then they got out and saw that their father put the symbol on the car and quickly covered it then tried to get it of and heard people saying 'oh my God they are the presidents sons why was I so dumb I should have known'.

Hyungwon: "Oh no no this is a misunderstanding haha"

Hyungwon chuckled nervously