Chapter 11

As wonho helped hyungwon in the tub hyungwon started to speak.

Hyungwon: I told my mom that I was going to stay here for a week, but can I go home earlier?.

Wonho: Ok, but I'll be lonely.

Hyungwon: but we need to finish the project.

Wonho: we only have a 3 weeks left and I have a computer here so you can log in to your account.

Hyungwon: OK but I don't have clothes for school.

Wonho: you can borrow my roommates clothes.

Hyungwon: wait you have a roommate.

Wonho: well duh.

Hyungwon: who is it?.

Wonho: his name is Kim Namjoon.

Hyungwon: wait isn't he from that famous group BTS?.

Wonho: Yes.

Hyungwon: and he's the leader.

Wonho: Yes.

Hyungwon: And he's top

Wonho: I know that he look like a top but he's actually a bottom.

Hyungwon: HE IS.

Wonho: yes and he isn't here too much so he let's me borrow anything he has because he is in a dorm when he's too busy so maybe his clothes fit you.

Hyungwon: OK.

Wonho: so let's get ready.

Hyungwon: OK but we will need food, I can cook and you can log in my account, also my username Is xxxxxxxxx@gmail.

Hyungwons mind 'he should know my password'.

Wonho: OK but before we go I have to ask you something.

Hyungwon: yeah?.

Wonho: I have liked you since school started and I have tried hiding it from everybody and I just wanted to ask you do you want to be my boyfriend?

Hyungwon: I-i-

Wonho: it's okay you can reject me for all I've done to you all this time.

Hyungwon: I do.

Wonho: huh?

Hyungwon: I do want to be your boyfriend.

Wonho: thank you for accepting my love I promise to protect you.

Hyungwon just stayed there blushing like crazy and they got out of the tub to change while wonho was laughing at his boyfriends reaction.

3rd person pov

As wonho got hyungwon some of namjoons clothes hyungwon got dressed and wonho went downstairs to log into Hyungwons account, while hyungwon was having his own struggles looking for some ingredients to make a meal but all he could find was ramen in every shelf.

Hyungwon: do you even have anything else than just ramen.

Wonho: check the right top shelf, there might be some ingredients and in the fridge there's some chicken and shrimp then the rice is in the bottom left.

Hyungwon: OK, hey when did you but the chicken and shrimp.

Wonho: like yesterday.