Chapter 10

Continued....

You remember the conversation hyungwon and wonho had so lest get started with the story

Wonho: "Well that's better for the baby"

Hyungwon: "But i-im not pregnant"

Wonho: "I'm going to make sure that you get pregnant"

3rd person pov

As wonho stopped talking he continued thrusting in high speed and hard enough till Hyungwon couldn't walk.

As soon as Hyungwon moaned Wonhos name loud Wonho knew that he found his good spot and started smirking.

Wonho: "You like it there, huh"

Hyungwon: "Y-yes"

Wonho: "yes what"

Hyungwon: "I like it there, a-aahh. Please go faster"

Wonho: "what do you say"

Hyungwon: "D-daddy please f-fuck me till I can't w-walk aa-aaah"

Wonho started jerking off Hyungwon and thrusting at high speed till Hyungwon couldn't take it any more and wanted to cum but Wonho didn't let him so he grabbed a piece of fabric and tied it to his cock, Hyungwon couldn't take it so he asked for permission to cum but all that Wonho did was thrust more into him and making Hyungwon moan even harder.

Wonho: "Damn it why do you moan so good, thats just making me more hard"

Hyungwon: "s-sorry I won't moan anymore"

As Hyungwon covers his mouth Wonho just grabbed his hands and tied them with the ropes he had hanging on his bed and made sure to make them tight enough and came up to Hyungwons face almost close enough to kiss him.

Wonho: "who said not to moan, I'm just warning you, it's dangerous to moan out loud when I'm in rut so maybe you should tell your parents that your going to a sleep over"

Hyungwon: "O-ok"

Hyungwon pov

As I start texting my mom she had already called me 6 times and my father 4 times so I decided trying to text my mom because it's hard doing this while someone is fucking you hard enough to not make you walk for a week.

Text message pov

Wonnie bunbun🐢

Hi mom I'm going to stay with a friend for a week
is that OK?

Momma bear💕💖💞

OK but if u don't come back pregnant i won't accept u and if that friend of ur's is ur mate then u better mate with him understood?