Chapter 15

Wonho POV

"Mother we are here"
"How did it go"
"Um a lot of surprises"
"Oh may I know some"
"Sure but it was only two to me and Hyungwon did"
"Oh good where is he anyway wasn't he going to stay here "
"Yeah he's in the car I'm just waiting for him to tell you his surprise then I'll tell you my surprise"
"Ok"
"Hello eomma"
"Hello Hyungwon"
"So should we tell her Hyungwon"
"Sure oh and I prepared a gift for her too"
"Oh that was nice of you Hyungwon you didn't have too"
"Yes I did you are part of my family"
"Aww thank you so should we open this up"
"Yes please it would be a great honor"
"Ok let me just get my husband"
"Hyungwon are you sure that are going to like the gift"
"I'm sure and all I know is that your parents have been supporting our relationship"
"You're right lets just hope that they will be happy with our children"
"Ok so should we start opening the gift honey"
"Sure let's open it"
" wait mom let me just record it"
"Ok"

3rd person POV

As wonhos mother unwraps the box she then take the little note that Hyungwon and wonho left.

'Mother I hope you will always be happy with us and our family, I just want you to support us and I hope that this gift will change your life and make you happy'

"Aw this is sweet right honey"
"Yes it really is, can't wait to see what the gift is, maybe some wine or a vacation"
"Honey shush it let's just see what it is"

While they started to unwrap the gift wonhis mom started crying.

"Oh my god is it true"
"Yes it is"
"Son I just want you to be happy so please take care of your family also we're is our vacation"
"Thank you father and I don't know were it is"

At the weeding

"Do you accept Hyungwon as your beloved husband"
"Yes I do"
"Hyungwon do you accept wonho as your beloved husband"
"I do"
"Blah blah blah you may kiss the groom"
*Whistle*
*cheers*

At the party

"Hey Shownu how are you"
*cry* 
"Hey Hey it's ok why are you crying"
"It's because you will leave me alone now for real this time"
"No, no I won't you are my brother your still party of our family nothing bad will happen ok"
"Ok"
"There you go now you're fine no one will leave you like they did so you don't need to worry and soon you'll find your own bride/groom and marry them and you will be happy, they will love you so much but not as much as I do ok?"
"Ok I hope that your relationship will work out and if he breaks your heart I will kill him"
"Ok Shownu I promise not break his heart!!!!"
"Good"
"Oh also you can visit me when you feel lonely and you will see my kids and be their babysitter"
"I accept your request and I love you so much"
"Me too now go find someone"

3 weeks later

"WONHO!!"
*running*
"WHAT, WHAT HAPPENED"
"HELP ME get some ice cream"
"You gave me a heart attack I thought the baby's were coming"
"Actually they're coming in about................"
"What happened now"
"3 days"
*shocked*
"Really!!"
"Yes"
"I gotta tell everyoooonnneeee!!"
"Wait let's give them a surprise"
"Another one so we have to give them a present again"
"No dummy I mean that when the twins are born and we get out of the hospital we go and visit them and they will be surprised and Shownu will cry because of the cuteness"
"Wait Shownu cries"
"Only if someone leaves him like his real parents man I really wish I could see them and give them a piece of my mind"
"Calm down so he does cry"
"Yes I'll give you reasons
1. Cuteness
2. Leaving him
3. The wolf
There"
"Wait the wolf"
"Yeah"
"Hold up what"
"Oh we didn't tell you yeah we have a wolf and if something happens to snow that's his name then Shownu will be sad like the other time he got bitten by a snake because he was trying to protect my mom"
"Oooh but I didn't see him at the Christmas party"
"Oh yeah it's because he was in the forest behind our house and if you were to pet him he wold bite your hand off"
"Ok I'll make sure to wear some extra extra clothes under"
"Don't worry if he smells the baby's he will know you are the father also don't worry about the baby's getting hurt he's experienced kids so he will be gentle with them and he knows that because he has his own but they are still not ready to go out so we keep them somewhere comfy and I know that they will be ready soon"
"So they can play with the kids"
"Yeah also there are only 4 and snow will let us keep them when you know"
"Oh umm how many years is he going to be here"
"Well we are lucky because actually he's the one who gave birth to them because when he was born they said that he got connected with his sister so he had her organs and when he's in heat he goes to the forest and he will live for about 6 more years"
"Oh so when the kids are 6 he will go to a better place"
"Yeah, wonho"
"Yeah?"
"I told you to get me my ice cream!!!"
"Oh sorry"
"Wow I bet that when the kids are born he will forget to change the diapers, hmph maybe shun is better at it then him"
"I heard that"
"Oh did I offend you"
"Actually yes you hurt me and said that I won't be able to change the diapers"
"Ok, ok, you will be a great father now let watch some Netflix"
"Ok"

SO THIS IS THE END BUT NOT OF THE STORY I MEAN OF THE CHAPTER I HIPE YOU LIKE IT