Chapter 3

The next day

Hyungwon pov

As I woke up I felt pain at the back of my head like someone hit me with a book so hard they tried to make me black out, I just ignored the felling till I see and Minhyuk and ask what happened yesterday.

Minhyuk pov

I saw Hyungwon walk down the stairs of the apartment rubbing his head softly and came up to me.

Hyungwon: ''What happened yesterday that made my head hurt so much''

I smiled and let out an awkward laugh.

Minhyuk: ''Haha I kind of hit your head twice in the sides of the door and one hit in the door knob haha sorry''

Hyungwon: ''I am angry at you for that but I'll let it slide because you bought me some candy, a Teddy Bear, chocolate cake, a letter and taking me to my bedroom and what are the other stuff for anyways''

Minhyuk: with a sad expression ''Check your phone, your mom sent a text yesterday and I know I don't have to check your phone but I was curious so I read it''

Hyungwon pov

As I see Minhyuk with a sad expression I get worried so I checked my phone to see that my mom texted me yesterday and the text said:

💗💗Mother💗💗

Hyungwon I'm sorry but Snow was bitten by a Mamushi snake trying to protect me

I'm afraid that it will take a long time for the surgery and for him to recover from it

We tried to get him here as fast as we could

I hope you understand and we will
pray as much as we can for him

Please don't get yourself in trouble because of this and don't starve yourself please

A photo of snow the dog and don't expect a husky because he will be a wolf and they had him since he was a little cub so he doesn't harm the family only something/someone trying to attack them but he doesn't harm that much the person/thing also the wolf isn't from korea

My eyes got watery when I read the text and thought that's why Minhyuk got me these gifts I smiled a little because Minhyuk was always there for me and I felt an arm wrap around me and then started to sob on him but then realised that he didn't sm...

My eyes got watery when I read the text and thought that's why Minhyuk got me these gifts I smiled a little because Minhyuk was always there for me and I felt an arm wrap around me and then started to sob on him but then realised that he didn't smell the same he always smells, like nature, but now he smelled like the dark forest.

I looked up and noticed that it was Wonho and I got startled a little bit but then he hugged me tighter and I calmed down a little bit and started to speak.

Hyungwon: ''A-a Wonho what are you doing he-''
Wonho: ''shhh shhh it's OK cry as much as you want''

If this was a dream please don't wake me up.

Actual next day the other one was a dream I wish it wasn't a dream and it was real life 😭😭

Beep Beep Beep.....

Still Hyungwon pov

Wait, no, it was a dream, damn this is so unfair, WAIT IS THE TEXT REAL.

Oh good thing it wasn't real because if it was real I would have been like in my dream welp let's get ready for school should I wear contacts or glasses maybe I'll try contacts for first time.

Hyungwon: ''MINHYUK COME HERE AND HELP ME''

Minhyuk: ''What''

Hyungwon: ''Do you know how to put contacts on?''

Minhyuk: ''No way, you're going to put contacts on for the first time''

Hyungwon: ''yes, that's why I called you here''

Minhyuk: ''O.M.G no way, AAAHHHHH MY DREAM CAME TRUE THANK YOU GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH 🙇🙇😭😭😭😭''

Hyungwon: ''Can you hurry up if not we WILL be late''

Minhyuk: ''OK OK''

10 minutes later of stress and anger because Hyungwon won't stay still

Minhyuk: ''Damn that was hard, oh shit it's already 7:39 hurry up and dress up so we can leave and don't blame me for being late it's your fault because you won't stay still''

Hyungwon: ''OK''

8 minutes later, wow you dress faster than me

Hyungwon: ''done''

Minhyuk: ''Ok let's g-o''

Hyungwon: ''what's the matter, I look bad don't I''

Minhyuk: ''no you look different in a good way, you look pretty that's why''

Hyungwon: ''Thank you''

Minhyuk: ''Ok let's go cuz its already 7:47 and we only have 43 minutes to get something to eat on the way and get to school''

Hyungwon: ''Ok, wait I'm nervous''

Minhyuk: ''don't be trust me you look great''

Hyungwon: ''Ok let's go''