Chapter 6

Hyungwon pov

Minhyuk: ''Hyungwon sorry but I won't be taking you home today cuz I have a date with Tao and it's our anniversary since we got together''

Hyungwon: ''It's OK I still need to do the project at home''

Minhyuk: ''OK, but you don't have your car and the apartment is far, want me to call your driver''

Hyungwon: ''NO Minhyuk if you do that they will see the symbol on the car and the other students may want to give me special treatment and then they'll start regreting everything and then I won't have my own privacy don't you remember that all of my cars have the damn symbol on it besides Wonho will take me since hes my partner''

Minhyuk: ''Um well OK but will you be OK cuz I can cancel the date''

Hyungwon: ''It's OK he won't do more than the big bruise in my fucking neck oh and don't you remember that I have my bodyguard''

Minhyuk: ''That's true, well bye try not to get that mother father up your ass''

Hyungwon: ''The only thing going up you ass is your fucking Ferrari oh and Tao too''

Minhyuk: ''Haha yeah whatever well bye I need to get dressed up then Tao has to pick me up bye''

Hyungwon: ''Bye''

Wonho pov

I see Hyungwon get closer to the Ferrari kid and then I get this felling like I want to punch the kid for making Hyungwon laugh a lot and then I hear his name from Hyungwons mouth.

Wonho: ''So his name is Minhyuk, wait isn't that Taos boyfriend ooh I get it Minhyuk is Hyungwons best friend since they always hang out but I wonder do they live together because I always see them go home together maybe I'll just ask Hyungwon later''

Wonho: ''Hyungwon let's go''

Hyungwon: ''Ok, bye Minhyuk''

Minhyuk: ''Bye, oh before y'all go can I speak with Wonho''

Hyungwon: ''OK?''

Wonho: ''OK, Hyungwon just go to my car it 2 cars away''

Hyungwon: ''This one?''

Wonho: ''yeah''

Hyungwon: ''OK, is it unlocked?''

Wonho: ''duh''

'Hyungwon rolls his eyes '

Minhyuk: ''Sooooo Wonho do you have any strange intentions with Hyungwon?''

Wonho: ''How do you know''

Minhyuk: ''Do something to him and I swear that I'll crush your life and don't you dare mess with me, you don't know what his family is able to do, you don't even know how important that kid is, so if you dare and hurt him I'll torture your life and other people too''