Chapter 4

At school

Hyungwon pov

As we got to class I felt eyes on me, I hid behind Minhyuk to hide my face but since he's a bit shorter than me it only covered my mouth and half my nose it was actually pretty cute.

Minhyuk: ''Hyungwon dont be nervous or shy they are looking at you''

Hyungwon: ''That's why they don't like me''

Minhyuk: "Yes they do look pay close attention to the girls whispering and the guys''

As I walk down the hall I can hear girls talk about me and not only the girls the guys are talking about me too more like whispering.

Girl1: "Hey look is that a new boy, he looks so hot in that jacket''

Girl2: ''I know right''

Boy1: ''Bro are you watching what I'm seeing''

Boy2: ''Yeah how can he be an angel and a demon at the same time, damn bro I'm not even gay and I'm felling a bulge in my pants he needs to fix this now Im not going to class like this or I can just get a girl''

Boy1: ''Bro it's barely 8:17 it's too early save it for a girl who wants that''

Boy2: ''Ugh fuck you Mark''

Hyungwon pov

OMG I just heard those guys talk about me and one of them has a bulge, oh god OML this was a bad idea what if-wait Hyungwon stop thinking about that, it won't happen.

I thought as I walk in class and see guys and girls looking at me, the girls are giggling and the guys are smirking.

I walked to my desk beside Minhyuks desk and I see him cuddle with his boyfriend Tao, I Awed but I guess it was a bit too loud.

Minhyuk whispers in my ear ''I promise Wonho WILL notice you'' I blush a pink light color and he laugh then I copy him with a mocking voice and I hear girls walk towards me.

Girl1: ''Hey are you here to take the nerds place''

Hyungwon: ''Huh''

Girl2: ''There was this nerd called Hyungwon who sat there and I guess you're taking his place right? ''

Hyungwon: ''I AM Hyungwon''

All girl: ''huh? ''

Girl3: ''you're joking right''

Hyungwon: ''No, I'm not joking''

Girl4: ''Well, you look better like this, you should do this every day and you'll get girls and maybe guys too so bye. CMON GIRLS YOU ARE IDIOTS WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME TALK FIRST SO I COULD TELL YOU WHO IT WAS FIRST''

She said whisper-yelling and I just laughed it off.

Minhyuk: ''Damn Hyungwon you getting girls too fast don't you think haha''

Hyungwon: ''shut up Minhyuk''