Chapter 8

WARNING ⚠️  smut, if you don't like this kind of this skip to chapter 10

Play the song when you see 🍆

Next day

Third person pov

   It was Friday the weekend almost started and in a blink of an eye the lessons were over.

Random girl: "Hey Hyungwon"

    While the girl was approaching  Hyungwon she had a smirk on her face and was biting her bottom lip just like when Wonho approached him the first time so he guessed that she will do something similar like him but a bit more differrent.

Hyungwon: "Yeah?"

Hyungwon looked up with a VERY, I'm not joking VERY CUTE face and the girl was screaming inside her head 'How can he be so damn hot and cute I SHOULD totally Invite him, he'll be the center of attention and I'll be grabbing his hand of course he couldn't refuse the offer'

Random girl: "Sooo..... Would you like to go to my party tomorow, I promise it will be fun and I need to take someone with me, PLEASE Hyungwon I don't want to be lonely"

Hyungwon: "But there's a lot of guys who want to go with you and why me?"

Random girl: "Well because the other guys are jerks and only want to have me the whole night and you are a gentleman and you won't disrespect me, everyone will be there and if you don't show up or a brother person they will cancel the party, Please I'm begging you I'll even pay you, "

Hyungwon: "No you don't have to but ok I'll accept your invitation, so where is it going to be?"

Random girl: "The address is xxxxxxx your welcome"

Hyungwon: "Thanks"

Hyungwon pov

     There goes my weekend, at least she got me of going to my parents boring parties.

     Next day, ok I get it I'm too lazy

Still Hyungwon pov

   Wow I haven't been this nervous, as I almost ringed the bell somebody showed up behind me, it was her.

Random girl: "Finally you showed up I was waiting right there, what you didn't see me hehe"

Hyungwon: "No I wasn't really paying attention, so should we go in"

Random girl: "Yes"

    As I give her my arm she gets excited and I can notice when girls want to scream when I'm talking or being nice to them.

   I was wearing a with button shirt with only 2 buttons undone and a jacket with some black ripped jeans that almost revealed my whole leg and I just did a simple messy hair so it could combine.