Chapter 9

Sorry for spelling

Next day

Hyungwon pov

As I wake up I can feel a cold breeze in my body but that's not the worse thing I can feel something in my ass then I back up and feel it poke me inside then I moan loud and for sure it was embarrassing but I had a head ache so I start to move.

When I moved I felt the thing move with me and I start to turn around, I can't believe my eyes is my crush in the same bed with me, WAIT WHAT hes naked and so am I, oh god.

I start to look down and see that he is IN me, shit I should of not drank a lot, as I try to get him out of me so I could leave I move and feel a strong arm push me back and his cock poked in my sensitive spot so I moan you wouldn't believe how loud it was.

Wonho: "What are you trying to do huh?"

Hyungwon: "I-im trying to g-go home"

Wonho: "Oh no you don't"

Wonho pov

I feel something cold brush through my cock so I wake up and see Hyungwon trying to leave but then I push him back.

And you already know the conversation they had before Hyungwon tried to leave

As I push him back I lifted his ass up so I can enter him more, like yesterday and started to thrust in him and he covers his mouth.

Wonho: "Oh c'mon don't cover your mouth I want to hear you moan my name out loud"

Third person pov

As Wonho took Hyungwons hands he tied them in the bed and then started to kiss him then moved down to his cherry pink color nipples and sucked them but he didn't really realise that Hyungwon could produce milk so he was surprised.

Wonho: "Wait you can produce milk"

Wonho asked while still sucking on his nipple.

Hyungwon: "W-well yeah, when they did t-the experiment on m-me t-they a-ah they also made me produce milk for the baby w-when it was going to be born so it doesn't have to get milk f-from the container a-ah e-mail d-d-don't suck t-too hard"

Sorry but I can't publish that much because I have busy weekends so I just did a small chapter. SORRY I KNOW I KNOW. Now I think I'm just exaggerating too much sent I, now I'm talking to myself well of course I'm awkward.