Chapter 12

You know what ima change it to 4 weeks I found out it was to exaggerating.

4 weeks later
3rd person pov

Wonho: HYUNGWON, WERE GONNA BE LATE UF U DONT HURRY UP!!!!!

Hyungwon: OK OK IM COMING!!!!

While Hyungwon rushed downstairs Wonho walked up to him.

Wonho: so when are you going to tell everybody that you're going to have a baby, also don't you think that you've been here enough days it's been 4 weeks.

Hyungwon: I know, once we do the party for Christmas and when we're done with the party I'm going to stay there.

Wonho: ok but where will it be.

Hyungwon: in my house.

Wonho: wait your house or apartment?

Hyungwon: my house duh.

Wonho: and who's going?

Hyungwon: your family, my family of course, our friends and their family's, also my family's friends your parents friends can come too anyone you invite.

Wonho: OK and how will you tell your mom that you're pregnant?

Hyungwon: I'll give them a present with a pacifier, a onesies, and a koala stuffed animal then I'll put the pictures at the bottom. (just like Hyungwon's koala aka siwoo, so cute)

Wonho: that's a good idea, well let's go to the doctors before were late.

Hyungwon: K let's go.

Wonho: wait but before we go can u feel your belly.

Hyungwon: wonho you've been touching my belly all these weeks.

Wonho: yeah but still I want to touch it and I'm the father and I just can't with you having a little bump on your stomach it's so cute.

Hyungwon: OK go ahead.

Wonho: omg so cute and so precious.

At the doctors

Doctor: Hello Mr. Chae should we get started.

Hyungwon: yes

Doctor: OK I will put this on your stomach but it'll be a bit cold.

Hyungwon: it's OK

5 minutes later bc hyungwon won't stop moving but wonho made him calm down.

Doctor: Congratulations you will be having twins one will be a boy and the other one will be a girl.

Wonho: oh my gosh so precious.
Wonho in tears (OMG that made me remember I still can't stop listening to BTS outro: tear, someone plz stop me and of course the whole album)

Hyungwon: aww that's so cute.

Doctor: well we are finished, would you like some pictures to take and show the family?

Hyungwon: yes please

Wonho in the back with tears and hyungwon telling him to stop if not then he won't show anybody that they are having a baby but wonho calmed down.

30 minutes later

Doctor: sorry it took so much time but here are your pictures.

Hyungwon: no problem and thank you for your help.