Chapter 5

Still at school

Wonho pov

When I walk in the classroom I can hear people talk and whisper, I sit beside someone, maybe a newbie, 'Awe shit now how am I supposed to do the bet when Hyungwon left the school, I bet they planned this so I could lose those bastards, dammit'.

When I see his style I cannot believe my eyes, he was wearing high quality clothes and I thought he was the same as us but no, well I guess he isn't as rich as I am, my parents own the company S.E.P Industries (Just pretend that's a company a lot of people invent names so why not) and this school, although it's not private the S.E.P industries are popular I guess I beat him.

Can't wait to know what his parents do to be rich.

Third person pov

As the teacher walks to the first period, Social Studies, he strayed announcing that they are going to have a project and that they needed partners.

Class: ''Yay''

Teacher: ''But I will choose the partners, you already know that, I have them in this paper so I'm going to start with the first partners and the project has to be about any of the president's, leaders or queens and kings listed in the board. While I call you and your partner you will tell me which one you want to cross it out. I will give you 1 month to complete this and it is enough time to finish this, it's a long time so I expect it to be done in the next month.''

Class: ''Awe man''

Teacher: ''So the first partners are Kihyun and Shownu''

Wonho: ''Mom, Dad, can y'all get me some ramen after school 😂 haha''

Class: ''haha good one wonho''

Kihyun: ''I swear, I will buy you your ramen after school then I'll shove it up your ass you stupid kid''

Wonho: ''But mom, I want ramen so I can eat it''

Kihyun: ''It will come the same way won't it''

Class: ''ooohhh damn Kihyun haha''

Teacher: ''OK just listen up so I can be over this''

5 more partners later, there are 24 students so it's 8 partners

Teacher: ''The 6th partners are Wonho-''

Wonho: ''WITH WHO MR.CHAN''

Teacher: "Wonho calm down(Ey stop, calm down, let's stop, calm down) so your partner is Hyungwon''

Wonho: ''But he's not even here''

Hyungwon: ''Um yes I am, I'm right here''

Wonho: ''Wait I thought you were a newbie''

Hyungwon: ''How 😕?''

Wonho: ''Well you look different, in a good way"

Hyungwon pov

When I heard Wonho say that different in a good way I start to blush a bit too hard that you can notice but before he saw I covered my face with my jacket.

That's when I felt something grab my thigh and felt it getting closer to my member, I grab his hand and tried to push it away but I couldn't so I just raised my hand and went to the restroom.

Wonho pov

I can see Hyungwon blush when I said those things so I just put my hand in his thigh and start to get closer to his member.

Good thing that our seats are all attached together with some wood covering, good thing we were on the last top row, where the teacher could not see us.

I just start to feel Hyungwon trying to push away my hand but I'm much stronger so he raised his hand and asked to go to the restroom, that's my signal to go and try something new.

Hyungwon pov

I walk to the restroom and wash my face then take a paper towel to dry me face and I see Wonho behind me.

Hyungwon: ''U-um w-why a-re you here''

Wonho: ''Because I wanted to see what my pretty boy was going to do when rushed out of the class''

Hyungwon: ''C-can you please stop calling me names it's strange''

Wonho: ''Why I like the names it fits you''

As Wonho walks up to me he licks my ear, he fucking licks it!!!!, I feel like I'm going to faint but he hits the sweet spot and I moaned loud then he kept on licking and sucking at the same spot, I was a moaning mess, I looked down and saw a smirk on his face so I just push him away.

Wonho: ''Awe c'mon baby the fun is barely starting''

Wonho pov

As I lick Hyungwons ear a bit lower like in the middle of the neck and ear I hear him moan loud BINGO I hit the sweet spot so I kept on licking there and sucking it till I left a mark on him, he was moaning even more so that got me hard then he pushes me away.

Hyungwon: ''WHAT THE HECK WONHO YOU LEFT ME A MARK, NOW WHAT AM I GOING TO DO''

Wonho: "It looks nice on you tho''

Hyungwon: ''Wonho what are you talking about are you crazy''

Wonho: ''Crazy for you yeah so let's ditch school and go to my house''

Hyungwon: ''No I won't leave my friend like that and ditch school to have bad grades, never''

Wonho: ''So should we go to the janitors closet or should we do it here''

Hyungwon: ''Hell nah, I ain't doing shit with you''

Wonho: ''But I got hard and you need to take care of this because your moans were sexy af''

Hyungwon: ''Well it's not my fault that you were the one to make moan a lot and you even left a mark on me, you know what I'm just going to leave''

Hyungwon pov

Before I left Wonho caught my wrist and pulled me closer to him, my back in his chest and then I felt something poke my ass that was so hard and I realised that it was Wonhos you know what.

Wonho: ''Do you rather take care of this or I will force you to and it will be rough''

Hyungwon: ''Ok ok but what do I do, its my first time doing this''

Wonho: ''Let's go I'll show you"

1 minute later trying to teach Hyungwon how to rub a duck (You know what I mean)

Wonho: ''Got it''

Hyungwon: ''Yeah OK so do I start''

Wonho: ''Yes''

Third person pov

As Hyungwon starts to rub Wonhos duck (I will be saying duck for you know cuz I don't like to say it ) Wonho feels like he's going to cum and the he thinks 'wait why do I feel like I want to cum when I do it with the girls at least it takes like 10 to 15 minutes but with him just 4 to 5 seconds I guess he's special, UGH I guess I already came'.

Hyungwon: ''A-am I-I d-done now''

Wonho: ''Let me just do this''

Wonho came up close to Hyungwons sweet spot and licked it then sucked even harder to leave a big mark on him, one that was going to get purple and then Hyungwon started to moan more.

Wonho: ''Heh here my number let's go to your place and work on the project next time will be a my place''smirking face

Hyungwon: ''O-ok''

After scool

Wonho pov

I guess he forgot about me going to his place well when he comes back he will need to be punished, as I see Hyungwon cone out of school I cab see he's looking for someone I guess he didn't forget well he still needs to be punished.