Forgotten Anniversary

Sorry for any mistakes and Y/N can be male or female

Y/N's Pov

I woke up to a feeling that someone was starring at me. I looked to my left and saw my amazing girlfriend of 3 years, Lauren Jauregui. My beautiful green eyed goddess. She leaned over to me and pecked me on the lips then pulled back as I was smiling. I realized that today is our anniversary and that I'm going to propose to her, but my thoughts got cut off by my girlfriend. "Babe, I got to go to the studio. The girls need me. I'll be back later. Love you."

I didn't even have time to answer, she was already dressed and ran out the door. 'Did she forget that today was our anniversary?' I thought to myself.

I frowned, got up, and went to get ready. After I was done, I went downstairs and made myself breakfast. While eating, I got the ring I am going to propose with to Lauren as I thought, 'I hope she likes it.'

9pm

Lauren's still not home yet. Did she actually forget what today is. I am sitting on the couch watching TV when something on the TV came up.......... it was a photo of Lauren and Brad Simpson kissing. My heart shattered into a million pieces. 'I guess she forgot and cheated. I guess she doesn't care about me anymore.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is so bad guys. Hopefully the chapters will be longer as the book progresses. Let me know what you think!