She is friends with her ex

Sorry for any mistakes and Y/N is a female in this chapter

Y/N's Pov

Lauren and I were cuddling on the couch with me cuddled into her side while she played with my hair. We were relaxing, until her phone dinged. Lauren let go of me and got her phone. She smiled brightly and typed something.

Lauren got up and grabbed her coat and keys. I looked confusingly at her and sat up, "Lauren, where are you going?"

She looked at me and responded excitedly, "I'm going to hang out with Brad."

I stood up and looked at her shocked, "What, why?" I asked feeling sad.

"It's because we're friends again and he's taking me out to lunch," she said like it was nothing.

I looked down, "Oh."

Lauren cupped my cheek and pecked my lips, "Don't worry baby, I don't like him anymore. He's just a friend. I promise."

I hugged her and said ok.

"Good. I'll be back later Y/N. I love you," she said while walking towards the door.

"I love you too Lo," I said as she walked out.

I sighed and sat back down on the couch. 'Please don't do anything stupid Lauren.'

10pm

Lauren is still not home. Uhhh, I hope she's ok.

I was in the kitchen when I got a text from my best friend, Ally.

Ally: I'm so sorry Y/N. Lauren told me she was going to lunch with Brad, so the girls and I decided to go to a club and saw this

 Lauren told me she was going to lunch with Brad, so the girls and I decided to go to a club and saw this

I gasped and dropped my phone. I was thinking so many things right now, 'Why would she lie. Did they kiss. Are they back together?'

I was standing in the kitchen when Lauren walked into the house. "Hi baby, I'm back. How has your day been?" She said like nothing happened with her and Brad.

I looked at her and picked up my phone. I pulled up the picture and handed ber my phone. Her eyes widened, "Y-Y/N I can explain."

I leaned back onto the counter. "Did you guys kiss?"

"Y-Y/N," I cut her off.

"Did you and Brad kiss," I asked hesitantly not wanting to know the answer.

Lauren looked down with tears in her eyes, "Yes."

I nodded and looked down, "So much for that promise Lauren," I said while walking pass her going upstairs to pack my things. When I got to my ro-, Lauren's room I started to pack my things as Lauren was begging me not to leave.

I walked back downstairs until Lauren grabbed my arm, "Please dont leave me Y/N. I'm sorry, it will never happen again. Please don't leave. I love you," she said with tears in her eyes.

I looked at Lauren and sighed, "I love you too Lauren, I just need time. I will be back, I promise," I said while kissing her cheek than walking out of the house.

I heard Lauren start to scream and cry harder as I put my things in the car. When I finished, I got into the car and drove off to Ally's house.

------------------------------------------------------
This was probably really bad, but I hope you enjoyed! Part 2? Bye✌