You Surprise her on Tour Pt. 4

Sorry for any mistakes and Y/N is female in this chapter
(I'm just making up this tour setting)

Y/N's Pov

I felt gentle kisses being places on my neck and someone straddling me. I open my eyes and see Lauren on top of me. I smile and start running my hands up and down Lauren's side. She stops and sits up and I place my hands on her waist. "Good morning my love," I say.

Lauren's smile brightens and she leans down and places a kiss on my lips. She pulls away and says "Good morning baby."

"You ready for today?" I ask.

"I am so ready. I can't wait to see where you take me," Lauren says excitingly.

I smile and sit up with Lauren still straddling me. I place my hands on her cheeks and caress them while looking into her beautiful eyes. I then kiss her and she sinks into the kiss. We keep going but then she pulls away. I groan and she laughs while wrapping her arms around my neck. "We should get ready if you want to take me out today. It's already 10am," Lauren says.

I look at the clock and my eyes widen. Lauren laughs again and places a kiss on my forehead. "Yep, I knew it. You lose track of time so much."

I make a playful glare at Lauren and she starts laughing more. "Oh really?" I say.

"Yep!" she says back.

I then start tickling her and she starts to laugh evrn harder. "Y/N/N, please...stop!" She says while laughing.

I keep ticking and tell her "Say I don't lose track of time."

"Never!" Lauren says.

"Say it!"

"Fine, fine, you don't lose track of time," Lauren finally says.

I stop tickling her and kiss her and say thank you while smiling. Lauren gently slaps my shoulder and gets up. "Come on now, we have to get ready."

"Ok, ok," I say as I stand up.

Lauren says thank you and starts to get ready.

I can't wait for the next couple of days.
I thought to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, sorry it took so long to update and sorry this part is so short. I've be really busy, anyways, this might be the last part for this imagine. I'm think if more ideas and I need to write them. If you have any ideas or request, please pm me so I can try and do them. Thanks for reading. Bye✌