Forgotten Anniversary Pt. 2

Sorry for any mistakes and Y/N can be male or female

Y/N's Pov

Broken. That is all I felt. I thought Lauren loved me, but I guess that was a lie.

I turned off the TV, got off the couch, went upstairs to my room, and packed my things. After 30 minutes of packing, I grabbed the ring off the dresser and went downstairs. When I got downstairs, Lauren was walking into the house.

"How was your day?" I ask with bitterness evident in my voice.

Lauren was taken back, but said, "It was great. The girls and I finished a song."

I shook my head and chuckled bitterly. "Does finishing a song include going to a club and sticking your tongue down Brad's throat?!"

Lauren looked shocked. She started to cry. Why in the world is she crying, I'm the one who got hurt.

"Y/N, I can expla-," I cut her off.

"Explain what Lauren, that you cheated on me or that you forgot our anniversary?"

"What?" She asked clearly confused.

I frowned and look down with tears streaming down my face. "Today is our anniversary Lo. I thought you would of remembered like girlfriends are supposed to, but I guess not," I said while clutching the ring in my hand.

"Y/N, why are you clutching your hand?"

I looked at her, "I was going to propose to you tonight," I said looking back down at the ring.

Lauren gasped, "Y/N, I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me. I love you, please Y/N/N," she said with tears streaming down her face.

I shook my head, "I can't Lauren. I trusted you. You promised you would never hurt me, but you did."

I walked towards her, took her hand, and placed the ring in her hand. I kissed her cheek for the last time and said, "Goodbye my green eyed goddess. I want you to be happy, but that is not with me. I love you Lauren Jauregui."

I walked pass her leaving her shocked, grabbing my keys, and walking out the house. I put my luggage in the trunk, got in to the car, pulled out of the driveway, then drove off into the night.

'Goodbye my green eyed goddess. I love you.'

------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed! Let me know what you think. Bye✌