You Write her a Song

Sorry for any mistakes and Y/N is a male in this chapter

I recommend not playing the song until it says to

Y/N's POV:

Right now, I am in California while Lauren is in Florida. She wanted to spend the week with her family and I wanted to go too, but I needed to work on my album that is supposed to come out in a couple weeks.

I have been spending a couple days in the studio trying to come up with a new song. As I'm spinning around in my chair my phone starts to ring and it scares me which results in me ending up on the floor. I groan while getting up and I pick up the phone without looking at it.

"What," I say as I sit back in the chair.

"Well then, that's not the response I was expecting."

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Lo," I say, "The past couple of days have been rough. I haven't been getting a lot of sleep, I'm struggling to write a song, and I just fell out of my chair-" but then I get cut off.

"Baby, slow down and relax you just need to, wait, did you say you just fell out of your chair" Lauren asks while laughing.

I chuckle and say "Yes, yes I did."

Lauren laughs harder, "Y/N you are so clumsy sometimes."

I just smile at her saying that. I didn't realize that I didn't respond to her. "Hello? Baby? You still there?"

I shake out of the faze and respond, "Yeah, I'm here. I was just thinking about you. I miss you Lo. I know it's only been three days, but still."

"I know, my love, just a couple more days and I'll be home," Lauren responds softly.

"I know, just a couple more days," I say while sighing.

"Also, Y/N, for the song your struggling on, just write whatever is on your mind. I know it's a lot, but just write it and the lyrics will flow right onto the paper," Lauren says.

I gasp loudly while grabbing my pencil and music journal. "I got it Lauren, I got my song," I say as I start to write the lyrics down.

Lauren chuckles, "That's great Y/N/N, I'm gonna let you go now so you can focus. I love you."

"I love you too Lo, thank you so much," I say as I continue to write.

"You're welcome. Bye my love."

"Bye Lo," I say.

We hang up and I get back to writing.

Next Day

It is the day after Lauren helped me with my song. I am setting up my camera in my studio right now because I am going to put the song on YouTube. I am really proud of it and I want the world to know about it right away. Fortunately, I got some of my team to already look over the song and help me make some edits and I got the approval to put the song out today. Once I am done setting up I hit the record button and sit down by my piano.

"Hey, guys. I hope you all are doing well. As many of you know I am coming out with an album in a couple of weeks. Yesterday, I actually finished one of the songs that will be on the album. I am really proud of it and I wouldn't of been able to make the song what it is now without the help from my team and the love of my life, Lauren Jauregui," I say with a big smile.

"Hi Lo, I know you are going to see this so here is a little message. Thank you for everything you have done for me, for always being there for me, and for loving me. I can't wait for our future together. This song is for you Lauren."

I turn to my piano and hit a button on my Turntable: Gemini TT-1100USB so the background music will play at it's set time. Then I start to play the piano.

(Play the song above)

It's the evening light
Shining through the curtains
Time before the night
And everything is golden
You're sitting on the chair
Wrapped inside a bedsheet
Playing with your hair
Watching people on the high street
If I wished myself a superpower
I would make this moment last for hours
If I had my way
Time would just stand still
Wait for me until
I find some magic film
To take a photograph
And live inside

I start to smile a little. Lauren has been my rock and I have been hers.

Sun is going down
Your skin is like a painting
Light is perfect now
I can feel it changing
Kids are probably soon
Don't get me wrong, I'm ready
I know what to do
When we're no longer two
When us means more than me and you, oh
If I wished myself a superpower
I would make this moment last for hours
If I had my way
Time would just stand still
Wait for me until
I find some magic film
To take a photograph
And live inside

Lauren and I have talked about having kids in the future. I promised her that no matter what that they will receive love from me and that my number ones will be them and her.

I need some way to prove that this was real
A memory is not enough
I'm scared that I'll forget the way it feels
To be young and in love
Let me stay right here
Just a moment longer
The picture is so clear
Please let this last forever

Once I am done I turn to face the camera. "There you go guys. That song is called Photograph. I hope you all enjoyed and keep a lookout, I might put some more songs on here that will be on the album. See ya." I end the recording and go to my computer so I can start editing it.

Once I am done editing it I put it on YouTube. I can't wait to see what everyone thinks, especially Lauren.

————————————————————————
There you go guys. I'm sorry I have been gone for so long. Before this whole COVID-19 stuff started I was really busy with school and soccer then everything happened with COVID-19. I hope you and your families are well and please stay safe. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye✌️