You go to the Beach Pt. 2

Sorry for any mistakes and Y/N is female in this chapter

Y/N's POV:

As I am finishing up breakfast at the stove, I feel arms wrap around my waist and a head lay on my shoulder. "Hi Lo," I say while I put our food on plates.

"Hi Y/N/N," Lauren says as she kisses my shoulder. 

Once I am done putting our foods on the plates I turn around and wrap my arms around Lauren's waist. She wraps her arms around my neck and rests her head on my chest. I reach over on the counter to grab my phone and connect the music to the bluetooth speaker in the kitchen.

The song "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran started to play and Lauren and I started to slowly sway back and forth to it. Lauren starts to quietly sing the song and I rest my head on top of hers and kiss it.

Once the song is over Lauren looks up at me with a smile and I smile back. I lean down and place a gentle kiss on her lips, "I love you."

"I love you too," Lauren says.

We then sit down to eat breakfast so we can leave for the beach.

After 15 minutes, Lauren and I are done and have all the things we need for the beach. Lauren grabs her sunglasses as I grab mine and we head to my car. We put everything in the trunk and I walk over to open the door for Lauren, "Thank you baby," she says as she places a kiss on my cheek.

"Welcome my love."

I walk over to the other side and get into the car. On our way there Lauren starts to play some 1975 and we sing at the top of our lungs till we get to the beach.

Once we get the beach Lauren and I grab our things out of the car. I start to layout the chairs as Lauren gets the sunscreen. When I turn around to face Lauren my jaw hits the floor.

Even though we have been together for 5 years, I can never get over how beautiful my girlfriend is

Even though we have been together for 5 years, I can never get over how beautiful my girlfriend is. I walk over to her and gently pull her toward me. She gasps as she looks up at me with a questioning look, "What?" she says.

"I-I don't even know. I don't know understand how someone so beautiful and flawless can be with me. You are so beautiful Lo," I say while looking into her eyes.

Lauren puts her hand on my cheek as she looks at me, "I'm with you because you are the most amazing and beautiful girl that I have ever seen. I love you and you love me. I only want you. You are my one and only." (All of you guys are beautiful! Own it!)

I smile and lean down and kiss her. "I love you so much baby," I say as I pull away.

"I love you so much too," Lauren says as she kisses my cheek.

"Now hurry up and get ready, I want you to come in the water," she says as she pulls away and starts to walk towards the ocean.

I take my shirt and shorts off so I am just in my swimsuit. I then start to quietly run up behind Lauren. Once I get to her I pick her up. She starts laughing as I run, carrying her bridal style, towards the water.

I jump in with Lauren still in my arms. We resurface and start laughing. Lauren then wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I put my arms under her legs to hold her up.

She looks into my eyes and kisses me, then lays her head on my chest.

I love this girl so much.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I hope you had an amazing day! Bye✌