YouTube: You Two do a Q&A

Sorry for any mistakes and Y/N is female in this chapter

Y/N's POV:

"Lauren!" I scream as I sit down, "We have to start recording so I can edit the video later!"

"I'm coming Y/N, hold on," Lauren says as she comes downstairs.

"Oh, really," I say while chuckling as I finish setting up the camera.

Lauren lightly slaps me on the back of my head as I start to laugh more, "You know what I meant Y/N/N," Lauren says as she sits next to me on the couch.

I sit back and look at her, "I know baby, I just love messing with you," I say as kiss her forehead.

Once I go to reach the camera to start recording Lauren lightly pulls me back and kisses me, "I love you," she says as she holds my hand.

"I love you too, Lo. Now we need to start recording," I say as I lean forward to start recording as Lauren laughs.

Once the camera starts to record I lean back against the couch and wrap my arm around Lauren's shoulders as she leans into me. "Hi, everybody," I say while waving at the camera, "Today I am joined by an amazing guest, my beautiful and wonderful girlfriend, Ms. Lauren Jauregui."

"Hi, everyone," Lauren says as she waves at the camera.

"So a couple days ago I asked on Twitter for you guys to send in questions for Lauren and I to answer for this video and I got a bunch of questions. Unfortunately we won't be able to answer them all, but maybe we will do another video in the future."

I lean over to grab my phone off the table and I lean back once I have it. Once I'm sitting back against the couch Lauren takes my phone for me, "Hey!" I say while trying to get my phone back.

"I want to read the questions," Lauren says as she tries to keep my phone from me.

"Fine," I say sarcastically as I stop and sit with my arms crossed.

Lauren looks at me with a smirk as she kisses me on the cheek and pulls my arms apart so she can sit in my lap, "Thank you," she says as I wrap my arms around her waist.

I kiss her head as she lays her head on my chest. "Ok," Lauren says, "First question, who is the most athletic?"

Both of us point at me, "I played basketball and soccer in middle school and high school and then played soccer at UNC and if you don't know, I now play for the Portland Thorns," I say.

"She also likes to workout and do yoga," Lauren says while rolling her eyes, "I don't do that, I might do a workout every now and then, but Y/N works out everyday," she says while looking right at the camera.

I laugh while she says that and take my phone from her, "Really Y/N/N?" Lauren says while pouting. I kiss her and she smiles, "I want to read the next question," I say.

"Ok, next question," I say while scrolling on my phone, "Oh, I got one, are you a morning or night person? Well, Lauren is definitely a morning person," I say while looking down at at while she smiles.

"I am a morning person," Lauren's says while taking my hand into hers, "I wake up between 7 and 8 and I feel amazing when I wake up. I usually just cuddle with Y/N for a little while she is sleeping, but I sometimes also make coffee for us and then I wake up Y/N," once she is done she looks up at me.

I look at the camera and start to talk, "When Lauren wakes me up it takes her like 30 minutes to get me out of bed and once I go downstairs I usually sit at the table with my coffee and fall back to sleep," once I am done talking Lauren starts to laugh and says, "And at night she plays video games or watches Netflix and acts like a kid on a sugar high," she says as she continues to laugh.

"Ok, ok, yes, it is now clear, I am a night person and Lo is a morning person," I say as I look at my phone and look for more questions.

"Alright, we have some would you rather questions, you want to do some of those babe?" I ask Lauren while I look down at her.

"Sure," she says as she kisses my jaw.

"Ok, first one, would you rather go to the beach or the city?" I ask.

Lauren looks at me knowing that I already know the answer then she looks at the camera, "I love the beach, so I would pick the beach," then she looks back at me, "What would you pick Y/N/N?" with a playful smile on her face.

"I would pick the beach for a couple reason, first, I love to surf, two, just relaxing on the beach with the love of my life is great, and I get to see Lauren in a bikini," I say while smiling.

Lauren slaps me on the arm while staring at me with a playful glare as I start to laugh. "Ok, ok, I'm sorry Lo," she just hums and takes my phone so she can start to ask the questions.

"Ok, next one, would you rather go on a bike ride or go on a hike?" Lauren asks.

"We usually go on a hikes, actually. We like spending time together, especially in nature and we really enjoy the view when we get to the top," I say as I start to comb my fingers through Lauren's hair.

Lauren yawns and cuddles into me more as I look down at her. I look back up at the camera and decide to end the video. "As you guys can now see, someone is getting tired, she had to rehearse earlier for her concert that starts in a couple weeks, which you guys should go to, I'll put the link below. I hope you guys enjoyed the video and I'll see you next time, bye."

I lean over to the camera as I hold Lauren and stop the recording. Once I do, Lauren looks up at me and then kisses me. She pulls back with a beautiful smile as I stand up with her in my arms, "Why don't you go take a nap while I make dinner?" I say.

"I like that idea," Lauren says as I start to walk towards the stairs.

Once I'm upstairs and in our room I gently place Lauren down on the bed and I pull the covers over her. I lean down and place a kiss on her lips, "I love you," I say as I start to stroke her cheek.

"I love you too," Lauren says as she lets out a yawn.

I chuckle a little and start to walk out the room. I turn the light off and look back over at Lauren and smile, then I make my way downstairs.

————————————————————————
Hey, guys. I'm sorry this is so bad😂 I hope you enjoyed though. Stay safe, bye✌️