Chapter 1: The Beginning

Hello, My name is Moon. You might think that this is just a normal werewolf story. Well, it is not. I'm the black wolf, a wolf everyone fears, I kill, harm and kill. That's all I do. Its mostly what I enjoy. Shall we starts from the beginning?

I hid in the small cave I found, they were after me. I stole a sheep that's all, it isn't much. I hope they stop searching soon though.  I never change into my human form, last time I changed was last year.

"I want to go for a run!" My wolf, Xena, said in my mind,

"We have to wait, they might kill us if they find us." I thought, replying to her. 

"It was just a sheep! I think that it is the time, the legends will come true soon." Xena replied.

"Legends?" I asked her.

"Yes, they are about us. The Black Wolf. The Feared wolf, the one who kills." She replied. I thought for a second. A legend? About me?

"We will have wings!" Xena shouted. I gasped, I heard them outside the cave I was hiding in. Xena is right, today is the day legends come true. I growled coming out of the cave slowly, they looked at me shocked. They started growling.

"No way you can kill us all, dear. Just give up already." One of them said. I pounced on him, snaping his neck imidietly. All of the other wolves whined and ran way.

"Hm. That went easy."I smiled at myself.

"C-c-can we go for a fly?" Xena asked. I gasped.

"What?! I can't fly!" I shouted. Xena took control and run over to the pond. I looked at my replection; Pitch black wolf, black wings which ended red, horns and bloody red eyes. I gasped at my reflection.

"What happened to me?!" I shouted.

"Its your true form, you're the devil's daughter." Xena said."Therefore, we look like this."

"Alright. I think I am going to faint." I said.

"We can change our look back to a pitch black wolf with red eyes. And then back again." Xena explained. I nodded. I felt my wings and horns disappear. I smiled.

"From now on, I'm gonna let the world know who is the boss." I grinned.

After a couple of years Later...

Today, I had a different idea. I will go to a pack's territory, let out my scent so they come. And then mask it again; I will have some fun. I ran over the the biggest pack's territory. They are the most powerful and feared pack. And yeah, I live right next to their territory. I ran over there, I let out my scent and masked it again. I hid in a bush, so they won't see me, even though it'll be hard because my eyes shine in the dark. And how I planned they came. I could sense that the bigger light-grey wolf was from an alpha blood-line. I smelled him, he smelled like the ocean, like freedom.

"MATE! " Xena shouted in my mind. I gasped quietly.

" Stop it Xena. We can't have a mate. It'll just be a distraction, we are a wanted killer, murderer. I want it to stay that way." I thought.

"Come out, Loner!" The light-grey wolf snapped. I took a step forward, I like to scare my prey. I growled coming out.

"Who do we have here?" I asked.

"Who are you?" He asked. " You probably know what we do to loners."

"I do actually. But..." I uncovered my real form. "Any ideas now?" I asked.

"It can't be. No, no, no..." He said. He got lost in his mind, probably mind-linking his pack.

I smirked. "Of course it can be." I pounced at him. The other wolf who was with him whined. It was a female, probably his sister. I sensed wolves coming to where we were. I jumped off of him. The alpha came and took a step forward.

"If you leave right now, you will not be killed right now." He said in an alpha voice.

"You think you can kill me?" I smirked. "I don't think so, sir." And with that I took off into the air. They tried following me, but I quickly lost them. I came back to my cave, and changed to my fake form.

"Could we change into our human form? We have to go to school tomorrow anyway."  Xena said.

"Fine, we have to get clothes first." I said. I ran to a small human village that I lived near to. I took some clothes that were drying off, and run off back to my cave.

" Let's shift now!" Xena shouted. I shifted, my bones cracked moving to different places. And there was I standing as a teen girl,. I put the clothes on, my hair is pitch black and my eyes... Black as well.

"Let's sleep, tomorrow we have a long day." I thought. I lay down on the blanket i stole a long time ago; I fell asleep imidietly.

 I lay down on the blanket i stole a long time ago; I fell asleep imidietly