{.*+Chapter 11: Do I know you?+*.}

I was pinned to the ground, the unknown wolf growled. I growled back, not showing any weaknesses.
" Who are you?" I snapped as I pushed the wolf off of myself. He was a white wolf, something standing out from his sides. Wings?
" Who are you?" He asked, somehow I knew his voice. I also knew his scent, how?
" I am Moon." I said.
" I am Shade." He replied. " Why did you call the Devil 'Father' ?"
" Why do you care?" I asked as I sat down.
" Because my mother is the Moon Goddess, queen of heaven." He says. My mouth opens with shock.
" She is also my mother." I said. " Who is you father?"
" The devil." He answered. If he is saying the truth then... he is my brother.
" Then you are my brother." I said, saying the word 'brother' louder.
" Yeah... I knew I had a sibling, but I didn't know it will be a girl." He said. " Especially such a normal one."
Normal? I shift into my 'devil' form.
" Not so normal now?" I asked.
He shook his head and opened his wings so I could see them.

He was a shade of white and his wings were a little lighter as well as his ears and paws

He was a shade of white and his wings were a little lighter as well as his ears and paws. Which looked gorgeous, just saying.
" So we're siblings." Shade said. " I wanna check with mom. Dad never replies."
Shade sat there for a couple of seconds, his ears twitched.
" Yup. You're my sister." He said.
"Cool." I responded. "How can I not have any memories of you, when we were pups?"
"That is a story for another time. Now..." He said as he pounced on me. "Tag! You are it."
He started running away, far into the woods. I chased after him, I knew I could catch him. I didn't want to thought, it felt nice as if this already happened once. Do I only have memories like this about our childhood? I pounced on him nocking him down onto the ground.
"Got you." I said as he started pushing me off. He rolled his eyes. "You know I was just playing around. If I really wanted you dead... You wouldn't even be breathing for the past hour."
" Oh yeah?" He asked.
"Check with some other wolves, ask them about The Black Wolf. I am a legend here, a bad legend. Oh... I forgot, I have to go kill some wolves if not then they'll think I'm dead or something." I answered, he nodded back.
" I'll be here." Shade said calmly. I nodded as I sprinted off into the woods.

After 2 hours...

I made my way back to mine and my brother's meeting spot. He was there, playing with a rabbit. I came up to him.
"What are you doing?" I asked, he jumped up in shock.
"You just scared me so bad! How can you walk so I can't hear you? I can't to that! How-" He tried saying.
"I'll teach you someday." I interrupted. He just wagged his tail and nodded. We ran around playing until we heard a growl.

Sorry for the late and kind of short chapter...  I have only one more thing to say, thank you for all of the kind comments you guys leave behind! Every single one makes me smile! Thank you!
Hope you enjoyed! See you next time!
STAY PAWSOME! 😊