{.*+Chapter 21: I forgot...+*.}

He looked at me, his muzzle turned into a smile.
"Thank you." He said in a squeaky voice. I smiled back to him, I guess I can't take care of him if I go somewhere. So I'll go and tell Xavier that he needs to help. I got off the bed, Acid looked at me confused.
"Stay here, I have to go somewhere for a second." I said as I walked out of the den. He nodded as I flew off, I went to the direction of Xavier's pack house. I landed before entering their sight, I decided to walk over to their door. I scratched on their door, someone came and opened it. It was the Luna, sadly she was in her human form.
"Where is Xavier?" I asked calmly. She looked at me confused, as if she knew I was supposed to be somewhere.
"H-He is in school..." She replied, I could tell she was scared of me. That's when I realized... I forgot about school...
I stayed silent, how could I have forgot! And I was gone for a couple of months!
"Well, I got to go..." I said backing away before breaking into a sprint back to my den. Acid was still sitting on my bed, I could tell he was looking at my knives which were on my shelfs. I like to play with them when I'm human.
"Your back!" He shouted happily.
"You know that I'm a teenager right?" I asked him, he nodded back. "And teenagers need to go to school, AND I TOTALLY FORGOT!"
He looked at me, I could tell that he was holding the laugh in.
"Do not laugh, young man." I replied. He started laughing, I rolled my eyes before going into my closet. I changed into my human form and put on some clothes, the school has a dressing code but I never follow rules so...
"I need to go." I said to Acid, then I looked at my knives he was looking at. I can't leave him here, can I?
"Your coming with me." I said to him once more. He looked at me, his head tilt. "I can't leave you here! So you are coming with me, I'll hide you somewhere until school ends."
"Fine..." He replied, I got one of my bigger bags and carefully but him in there. Then I ran to my school.
It took about half an hour to get there, I sneaked in and put Acid in the janitor's closet. No one comes there so it's perfect.
"Don't go anywhere and if someone comes in, hide. Of course if it's not me." I said to him as I opened the door.
"See you afterwards, mommy." He said in the sweetest voice ever. I just closed the door and came out, then I smiled. I guess he is my pup now.
I ran to my lesson, I was late. It was already the second period. Math, the strictest teacher teaches me. I came into the classroom not caring about anyone. I sat down on my normal seat.
"Look who finally showed up." A boy said, was he the bad boy of the school or what?
Xavier was sitting next to him, like I always do, I rolled my eyes at him.
"Ohh, someone's annoyed." He said once more, the teacher shushed us, not caring about anything she went out of the classroom. The boy walked towards my desk as I set my thing on it.
"Did your dog die or what? You didn't come to this boredom for 4 months." He said, my blood started to boil. The boy is pretty annoying. I could of killed him right in the spot, but I decided to 'harm' him. I stood up, he looked at me as if I was some bug.
"You have no chance against me, Moon." He laughed, I punched him in his stomach.
"Do I?" I asked before kicking him in the head and in the stomach again. His nose started to bleed, Xavier looked at me as if he was debating if he should come help or not. He didn't move though. As I punched the boy, Ms. Manley came in. The head teacher, I didn't care so I kicked him in the boy spot ( ;D ).
"Don't try me again." I hissed before sitting back down. Everyone started laughing, the head teacher looked at me as she came towards my desk.
"We need to talk." She said, I rolled my eyes before standing up and following her to the office. I sat down on the couch, she sat down behind her desk.
"First off, you were absent for 4 months." She said, I nodded in agreement. "What happen?" She asked.
"I forgot about school, I've got more important things..." I mumbled replying.
"And why did you beat up that boy?" She asked once more.
"He was mean to me." I replied.
"You don't need to use aggression." She said calmly.
"I do." I replied ending the conversation.
"Prom is in a week by the way, you weren't here so I had to tell you now." She said. "You may go."
I stood up going to my locker, I stood next to it, putting my forehead on the cold metal. A shiver went down my back. I heard footsteps coming towards me, I was Xavier. He stopped right in front of me.
"I don't know if it's the right time but..." He started. "Prom is in a week and..."
"And?" I asked.
"Would you go to prom with me?" He asked, I could feel Xena jump in the excitement.

CLIFFHANGER!
Will moon say yes?
Will she tell Xavier about Acid?
How will he react?
You will see next chapter!
Here is a sneak peak of how Acid looks...

CLIFFHANGER!Will moon say yes?Will she tell Xavier about Acid?How will he react?You will see next chapter!Here is a sneak peak of how Acid looks

Stay Pawsome!