{.*+Chapter 13: I don't remember...+*.}

"I... lived here?" I asked. Shade nodded.
"You don't remember?" Shade asked. I shook my head.
"Not at all." I responded.
"Father must of did something." Shade said under his breath. "I am seriously going to kill him."
"Kill... the devil?" I asked correcting him. "He's already kind of dead..."
"..." Shade didn't respond, but I could tell that he was embarrassed. He slowly backed away, then he sprinted to the other room and closed the door behind.
"That was funny!" Damon and Xena shouted in my head, they burst out laughing.
"Stop it, you two." I thought, wanting them to shut up. They didn't. I shut them out, which means that I basically toss them out of my mind.
"Finally... peace." I thought as I jumped on my bed. I yawned, I didn't quite get a lot of sleep. I put my head down falling into the world of dreams...
When I woke up, my stomach growled for food. I was starving. I ran down the stairs, nearly tripping.
"That didn't happen." I thought as I was at the bottom. Shade was lying on the sofa, in the living room.
"I'm hungry." I said tapping him on the head.
"Then go hunt, I'm thinking of a plan. We need to get your memory back." He replied. I rolled my eyes.
"Fine." I said as I started to go outside. I spotted a deer, I crept up to it. Then I pounced on it, biting it on the neck. I hate eating the head, therefore I ripped it off. I dragged the deer back to the house, Shade gasped when he saw me with it.
"Seriously? Why didn't you get a bunny?" He asked annoyed.
"I would still be hungry if I only ate a bunny, you dummy." I responded, Shade rolled his eyes.
"Leave some for me." Shade said.
"Um... no?" I replied. "You didn't leave ANY food for me, therefore I am not leaving any for you." I grinned as he rolled his eyes. I started eating the deer. I know that it is not cooked or anything, but from now on I am going to be a real wolf, it also tastes good. I finished the deer as Shade came up to me.
"Left any for me?" He asked, I pointed at the leg.
"That's for you." I grinned. He rolled his eyes but started eating it. "Good enough?"
"Yup." He replied between the next bite, I laughed at him. I stretched.
"I'm gonna go for a run." I said as I prepared to go outside.
"Okay. See you later!" He replied. I ran out of the house, gaining speed and running into the forest.
I could smell a similar scent... Dad and someone else. I hid behind the bush and turned off my scent, something a werewolf can do. I tried to hear what they were saying.
"We can't hold the secrets anymore, we should give her the memories. Everyone wants to know what happens in their childhood." The unknown female voice said. My father sighed.
"I guess we should, but I don't want her to know... to know..." He said.
"It's alright honey. She needs to know." The female said, I could hear wing flaps and silence.
"Why did she call him honey?" I asked myself.
"Because she is the Moon Goddess. And your father and her love each other so they had you! And your brother..." Damon said. My mouth opened in shock, I never heard my mum's voice... or did I?

Sorry for the late chapter, I didn't really have time to publish it. Well, a lot happened here. ._.
Hope you enjoyed, and sorry again.
STAY PAWSOME!