Chapter 2: New School

Today. Today is the day I will go to my new school. I woke up felling tired, I nearly forgot I'm in my human form. I sat up and stretched my arms.

"Wake up sleepy head!" Xena shouted.

"Yeah, Yeah. I am awake." I said sleeply. I stood up. The sun already rised, school is starting in a couple of minutes.

" I'm already late." I thought.

"Yeah, so you should hurry to not be so late." Xena said in a mother voice.

"Fine." I said, trying to stand up.

" We have a long walk." I said, while starting to go out of the cave.

After 1 hour of walking...

We arrived, I came up to my class room. The same scent hit my nose; ocean and freedom. Great, my mate is in my class.

" You know we are on their territory." Xena said.

"Yeah, I know." I replied as I walked in.

"Well, someone is late." The teacher said. The whole class looked at me.

" Sorry, I have a long walk from my house to here." I replied.

" Where do you live then, dear?" The teacher asked.

"In a small hut in the woods." I replied. She just nodded.

"Well go sit next to Dawn." She said. " Dawn raise your hand please." I nodded.

She is a werewolf, a female. She is the wolf that was with the light-grey one. I looked over at the boy the smell was coming from. He had blondish-greyish coloured hair and blue eyes. I sat down in my seat, next to Dawn.

"Hi, I am Dawn as you already know." She said. I smilied at her.

"Wanna hang out on lunch?" She asked.

"Sure, I don't have friends yet, anyway." I replied. She smilied.

"So it's set." She said smiling. The next two hours of school passed, kind of quickly. We went to eat lunch together. We sat down.

"So, this hut you live in. Do you live with your father or something?" She asked.

" No. My dad is on a trip. From his job." I lied.

"Cool. Do you want to hang out after school also?" She asked kindly.

"Sure, why not." I answered. The rest of the day passed very quickly, now... The last lesson.

"I REALLY need to go for a run." Xena said in my head.

" Not now, can't you see that we are on a lesson?" I thought.

" I can, but if you don't go outside I will shift here." She continued.

"Fine." I gave up. I raised my hand.

"Yes?" The teacher said pointing at me.

" Could I go to the bathroom?" I asked.

" Not right now, dear." He replied. I am not a girl that waits, I stood up walking to the door.

"Where do you think you're going, young lady?" The teacher said quite annoyed.

" To the bathroom." I grinned and slammed the door behind me. I ran outside, into the woods. I shifted into my wolf, my pitch black fur hiding away my secrets.

" Can't hold the scent anymore... I am too tired!" Xena groaned. And my scent was out, the pack ran over. I whined, you know. Sometimes you gotta act.

" Who are you and why are you here?" The alpha stood up.

" No one you wanna know." I snapped. The wolves around me growled.

" If you don't tell me you're going to die, dear." A beta, I think, said. My blood boilied in anger. I already heard this once. I growled, my eyes shined in anger. And I quickly cut off my scent.

" How dare you hide your scent from me?!" The alpha used his alpha voice. " Let it out." Thankfully, it doesn't work on me. I smilied.

"Wow, you think that'll work on me? How dare you?!" I snapped. Everyone growled now, and guess who came? The light-grey wolf. I think he smelled me. Great, I needed a mate, right?

"Let me handle this, father." He said. My mate, IS the alpha's son...

I hope you enjoy this story. The chapters WILL get longer. If you have any suggestions please let me know, I mostly need characters. Keep calm and love wolves!

I hope you think that this story is pawsome!