{.*+Chapter 23: Hate or...+*.}

My eyes were filled with pain, maybe hate as well. A growl escaped my maw.
"I'm sorry! I didn't know this was you!" He said while putting his head low, he whined.
"Give the male peace." A unknown voice called, he jumped down growling.
"Dad, it's alright." Xavier said turning his gaze towards the Alpha. The alpha gave a warning growl, telling him to stop. He hung his head down low once more. The alpha looked towards me, his eyes filled with anger.
"Why are you still here?" The alpha asked. I rolled my red optics.
"I am here to..." I stopped for a second. "Get my-"
"I do not care what you came here for, this is my territory and I do not want you here." The alpha growled.
"Well, I am not leaving." I replied.
"Get that male off my land!" The alpha growled. Pack wolves started to come out around me, they formed a circle. No way out, or is there?
A wolf tried to pounce on me, I killed him in one bite. In the corner of my eye, I could see Xavier panicking. Everything turned into a battlefield. I killed half of the pack already. Acid came out running from the woods.
"Mummy!" He yelped, I looked at him. He was scared,
"Acid, het out of here!" I shouted before something was thrown on me, I fell to the ground. Xavier ran to grab Acid before anyone could, he went running to my den.
I woke up, my eyes were heavy. I tried to move my paws but I couldn't I was tied up. I can break the chains easily but I want to surprise the alpha, a funny joke. At least for me. The alpha came in, he was in his human for. He stopped right in front of me.
"Would you mind changing?" He asked, annoyed.
"Nope." I chuckled, he stared at me with anger.
"Well, the question is..." He said. "Will you help me fight off a pack?"
"Er, no." I replied with disgust.
"Then you are not going anywhere." He said once more. I chuckled.
"Will see." I replied before pulling my legs, the chains broke off the wall. Sadly they were still on my paws. But who cares?
I pounced on top of him, I bared my sharp fangs.
"I would kill you but..." I said. "I do not want to harm my mate's father."
Before leaving I grinned. He looked horrified, he thinks that I am a male. So... he he he...
Not every father wants their son to have a male mate. I stormed through the pack house, some warriors wanted to capture me but I was too quick. I flew as quick as I could, I have to get to Acid.
I landed right in front of my den, Acid and Xavier where sitting inside, cuddled up to each other. I sighed with relief.
"Mummy!" Acid sprinted to me, I put my head over him, I just realized how love feels like...
Xavier came out of the den, I could tell that he wasn't pleased.
"Why do you have a pup?" He asked. "I thought you accepted me as a mate and you're having pups!"
"I adopted him, I found him in the woods. Some males wanted to harm him so I killed them and took him in." I replied, how could he think that? He sighed.
"Fine then. If you have him a son, I will accept him." He said, then put his head over mine.
Acid jumped right in the middle of us, he poked his head between us.
"Free hugs!" He barked. We laughed, we could actually be a real family. With no secrets...

Wow... A lot happened today.
Well, hope you enjoyed!
Will the Alpha come looking for his son?
Will he discover that The Black Wolf is a female?
Stay tuned and find out next chapter!
Stay clawsome!