{.*+Chapter 28: What do you mean...+*.}

"What do you mean by that?" Acid asked.
"We will become a family soon." Xavier barked, Acid's mouth opened as he was surprised.
"Will I have siblings? Will I have a grandmother? Will I-" Acid started to ask questions, I chuckled.
"Not too many questions, Acid." Xavier said. "You will have my mother as your grandma though."
Acid started to wag his tail, I could tell he was happy. But... will he have siblings? Is that what I want? Is it what we want...?
My thoughts were interrupted by Acid who jumped at me.
"Where will your wedding be? Can I help?" Acid asked excited.  My gaze turned towards Xavier.
"The beach." Xavier and I said at the same time. Xavier chuckled.
"The beach it is." He said as he trotted out of the den, his eyes narrowed and his ears perked up.
"What wrong?" Acid asked while tilting his head.
"My father doesn't know..." Xavier mumbled. "That my mate is the black wolf."
"Didn't you tell him?!" I snapped at Xavier, he was supposed to!
"I'm sorry, I didn't have the time." Xavier mumbled as he looked towards the coming wolves. His father approached first.
"Hello, dear son! Why have you been hiding here? Everyone was worried." The alpha said.
"I have found my mate, and we will get married soon." Xavier replied simply, Acid was hiding in between his legs.
"What have you got there?" His father asked as he looked at Acid. "You already have a pup? How wonderful."
"We have saved him and adopted as our own. But he does not come from here." Xavier continued. His father nodded as he listened.
"May I see your mate then? I wanna see the future Luna of my pack." The alpha said, Xavier grew nervous.
"It's alright, Xavier." I said as I came out of the darkness of the den. "Nothing bad is gonna happen."
The alpha and the pack let out growls, I simply rolled my eyes.
"Growling at the future Luna of your pack?" I asked teasing them. The alpha gasped.
"You? The future Luna? You are just a flea bag, a murderous brat!" The beta growled.
"I do not want you to talk like that to my mate!" Xavier growled. "If you do not want her in your pack, I am leaving as well."
"You can not leave your pack! You are the future alpha!" Alpha Caleb snapped. "I commend you to reject that wolf!"
"It's too late for that! They will get married soon!" Acid growled.
"And you stay quiet!" The beta snapped, I let out a growl.
"Do not talk like that to my son!" I growled, I was ready to kill that... useless wolf. Acid let out a growl as well, he nearly pounced but Xavier held him down with his paw.
"As your future alpha, I commend you to leave me and my mate in peace. I love her and I will not reject her." Xavier said using his alpha voice. Most of the pack members walked away, the alpha and the beta kept looking at us.
"Fine, let me know when the wedding is." Alpha Caleb barked as he and the rest of the pack walked away.
   A couple hours passed as we went to hunt, we were starving!
"I want food!" Acid barked. "My stomach is telling me that we need food."
"Don't worry, Moon got a deer." Xavier barked, "I think."
I approached them while dragging the deer across the ground, it was one heavy deer. As we finished dragging it to the den, we all bit into its flesh.

Hope you like it, well that was some drama.
But, Acid is one of his kind, I know that. 😂
Well, stay clawsome! And have a good day/night!