{.*+Chapter 26: Time passes when you are having fun.+*.}

Shout out to thelonlypinapple1 , she helped me to make this chapter's title! Thanks.

My heart starter to beat faster, the effect her had on me...
"I guess I'll go." I mumbled to myself. "But great, human restaurant..."
"Are you gonna go?" Acid came and asked excited.
"I guess so, want to come choose a dress with me?" I asked him, he gave me the 'seriously?' look.
"I mean, I can pretend you are my dog." I suggested, he looked at me annoyed.
"Fine..." He muttered. I went off into my garderobe, another cave... I changed into my human form and put on some clothes. Black ripped jeans, and a black crop top, I also brushed my raven black hair, which was quite long for me not really caring for it often. Anyways, I took a hand bag which was big enough for Acid to fit in. It was dark red.
"Come on, in you go." I said to Acid as I put the bag on the ground, he looked unsure at first but went in. I picked my bag up and went to the village.
The walk was quite short which was surprising, but the bad thing was that there was a lot of people there. The loudness of them talking was disgusting. I rolled my eyes at myself, I spotted the clothes shop. I walked in, there was a young lady sitting behind a desk.
"Welcome to Green Paradise, what can I do for you?" She said in a boring tone, I guess she didn't like her job.
"I want a dress for a date." I said simply, don't judge me, I nearly never go to shops.
"What color, long or short? Sleeves, no sleeves?" She questioned me as she stood up and made her way towards me.
"Black long dress, no sleeves." I replied, she nodded and started to look at the black dresses. She took out 3 choices, on of them was a long glittery black dress, I guess it was okay. The next one was a plain black dress with a thing to put on your shoulders. And the last one was a black dress which patterns of red roses, it quickly caught my eye.
"Which ones do you want to try on?" She asked, I took a second look at them all.
"The shiny one and the rose one." I replied, she handed me the dresses and I went to the changing room. I tried to shiny dress on first, Acid was fast asleep. I looked in the mirror, it was okay...?
Then I changed into the other dress, I liked it more then the other one. I walked out of the room while still wearing the dress.
"I want this one." I say while handing the lady the other choice. She nodded.
"That will be 200." She replied simply. I don't have that much... I give her 150 in tens. She starts to count the money, while she is distract, I ran.
      She didn't even realize before I was already out, won't be buying there anytime soon! It it already dark outside, I might already head there, only 10 minutes till midnight.
"Acid, you know how to head back home?" I ask him, he nodded. I carefully placed my bag on the ground. "Go, I will be back in the morning."
  I watched him ran off, it's pretty safe at night so he will be okay... right?
    And I walked towards the restaurant, little did I know that it will change my life...

Hope you enjoyed!
What does Moon by it will change her life...?
Will Acid be alright?
Find out in the next chapter!
Stay clawsome!