{.*+Chapter 27: I am speechless...+*.}

As I reached the restaurant, I could already smell Xavier. He smiled at me as I approached, we went into the restaurant and sat down on a table.
"These are the menus." A waiter said. "I will come back in five minutes to take your orders."
He gave us the menus, I didn't quite know what to get... I don't really eat human food a lot.
"What will you get?" Xavier asked.
"I'm not sure..." I replied, still looking through the menu.
"The spaghetti is really good, I am getting that." Xavier said.
"I can get that too then." I replied, he nodded. The waiter approached us again and Xavier ordered the food, he also ordered us drinks. Wine, whatever that is...
We talked for a couple minutes before our food arrived, the spaghetti was very good. Xavier didn't lie. After we ate we talked and laughed, before Xavier stayed quiet and was growing nervous. Why? Don't ask me!
    He then reached for something is his pocket.
"I would like to ask you something..." Xavier mumbled, he took out a box with a ring in it. "Will you become my wife?"
I stayed quiet for a couple of minutes, wasn't it too early for this...? I mean, we did live together and we still do of course.
"I am speechless." I replied, I was speechless. Xavier sighed, I could tell he was going to put the ring away. "But yes."
"What?" Xavier asked shocked.
"Yes, I will become your wife." I responded. A smile formed on Xavier's face as he put the rig on my finger, he then hugged me.
"This will change my life, have I made the right decision by saying yes...?" I thought asking myself.
"Of course!" Both of my wolves yelped, I giggled.
Xavier and I talked for the rest of the night, we laughed, we drank some more of this wine thing. It was a great night.
"Why don't we go for a run?" I asked, Xavier nodded. We went out of the restaurant and went deeper into the forest. Then we both went behind a tree and shifted into out wolves.
"Great, I forgot when I shift my clothes rip..." I mumbled as I came out from behind the tree.
"Who cares...?" Xavier replied. "We got more clothes."
"Yeah but..." I mumbled. "I didn't quite pay for that dress..."
"It's alright I will give the money back to the shop keeper." Xavier barked before running off, I sighed and followed him.
It's was a beautiful night, the moon and the stars glowed. Xavier and I ran through the deep forest, it was very calm. Until... I heard Acid's howl for help, my ears perked up. Xavier looked at me as I flew up and charged towards the howl.
"Why did I leave him alone!?" I thought, my heart was racing. I already took him as my own, I would be dead without him. As I arrived, there were 4 male wolves surrounding him. I landed making a 'thud" and let out a deep growl.
"Who do we have here...?" One of the males said in a sarcastic tone.
"Your worst nightmare." I snapped before pouncing on him, and breaking his neck in one bite. The other males growled, they were ready to attack. But before they could do anything, I pounced on one. Killing him in once strong bite as well, Xavier arrived and looked at the scene but he quickly attacked one of the males. I killed the other one as well, Xavier finished that male.
"Are you alright?" I asked Acid as I came running to him. He faintly nodded.
"What did they want?" Xavier asked, Acid looked at him with fear in his eyes.
"They wanted me to go back." He whined. "Go back to my father."
Xavier gasped, he didn't quite know Acid's story, neither did I at that point.
"Let's go back to the den and you can tell us everything." I barked before picking Acid up by his scruff and walking back to the den.
We all sat down on the bed, Acid began to tell his story.
"My father, Skull, is a normal wolf. He is owned by a human and he pretend to be a aggressive dog. He is trained as to be a normal police wolf, but then... He found the love of his life, my mother, who is was the lone alpha of the Blood pack." Acid barked. "He then left his owner and joined my mother's pack, then they had me. But my dad wanted me to become the most feared alpha after him. I don't want that. So I escaped and now he tries to take me back."
"When I first found you, with those wolves. Were they from that pack?" I asked, Acid nodded.
"Don't worry, we will keep you safe. Safer then before." Xavier said and gently licked Acid.

Hope you liked the chapter! I am planing to do 30 chapters to the first book so there are only 3 chapters left! Stay pawsome!