{.*+Chapter 30: The Wedding.+*.}

Isn't life too short?
About 4 months ago, I was just a ruthless killer. I was the black wolf, but now...
I feel like I am in a place I belong, with my mate and my pup next to me.

"Mum!" Acid shouted, which got me out of my day dream.
"Sorry, what is it?" I asked him. He looked at me annoyed.
"Come on! The wedding is in two hours!" Acid barked. "Dad already went to his friends."
"I got no friends to go to." I mumbled as I lay back down.
"You got me!" He barked as he jumped onto me. "Come on!"
"Fine..." I mumbled as I stood up, still in my wolf form. I walked outside, Acid followed me.
"Can we go to the waterfall? We can wash ourselves and have fun before the wedding!" Acid said, "We can spend one hour there!"
"Alright, let's go." I barked to him as I trotted off towards the direction of the waterfall, Acid raced after me.
It was already 6 pm, the wedding was on 8. We got time, everything was already ready.
As we reached the waterfall, Acid jumped straight into the pond. I jumped after him, we swam and had fun until the one hour passed.
"Come on Acid." I said, "I have to get ready now."
Acid jumped out onto the land and shook, all of the water landed on me. I looked at him and shook the water off as well.
"Sorry..." he mumbled.
"It's alright." I chuckled before picking his up by the scruff and flying up. He yelped as we were already very high up.
"Let's go!" He giggled as I flew down to the den.
"I'll go change into my human form and put on the dress." I said. "You wait on the bed."
I put he down in the bed and went into the other room, my bones cracked as I changed into my human form. I put on the white dress, I looked at the mirror I had. My black hair stood out very much, the white dress was the total opposite.

 My black hair stood out very much, the white dress was the total opposite

(Imagine the eyes are black-ish.)
I took some flowers I had and came into the other room, the one Acid was in.
"So?" I asked him.
"Wow! You look beautiful, mum!" Acid barked while wagging his tail. A little smile formed on my face.
"Let's go, the beach is 25 minutes away from here." I said while taking a bag, Acid jumped into it and I put it on. The Luna of the pack, Xavier's mother, was standing outside. She had a purple dress on.
"You look beautiful, dear." She said, her tone was normal. She was happy for her son. "Let's go then, the beta's car is just around the corner."
We started walking, we talked about some stuff before we reached the car. The beta greeted me and opened the door for me. I sat down inside.

It took us 25 minutes to reach the beach, it was beautiful, the sun has already began to go down. The Luna took me onto a room, the lady there put some make up on me. I let out Acid, he probably has already ran to Xavier. The wedding has started.
   I walked down the alley, the people were looking at me as on every wedding. Some had a disgusted look on their faces, probably because of who I am. But who cares? They won't make the best day of my life miserable. I stood before Xavier.
"Xavier, do you take Moon to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?" The priest asked.
"I do." Xavier said,
"Moon, do you take Xavier to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?" The priest said again.
"I do." I replied.
"You may kiss the bride then." He said to Xavier, Xavier the leaned in and kissed me. The feeling of belonging washed over me again, I had a family...

Sometimes, life is hard. But you need to fight through to get what you should, to be happy.
Even though my life was hard, I got over the feeling of guilt, the guilt of me killing so many others.
Now, I am happy. I got a loving family who do everything for me. They love me and most of all, accept me for who I am.
-Moon.

Oh my god! The first book is finished! 😱
The second book will be published soon, the name will be, "The Outcast."
Thank you for all your help, without you guys this story wouldn't be so good! Thank you for everything!
Stay pawsome and wait till the next book is published! 😉