{.*+Chapter 24: ...Love?+*.}|

A couple weeks passed from when Xavier and I got together, as mates. We lived in my small den with Acid, everything seemed perfect, until I realized I forgot about the crowing ceremony.
"Great..." I mumbled, Xavier turned his gaze towards me.
"What's up?" He asked, Acid was outside trying to catch a butterfly.
"I forgot about my crowning ceremony!" I yelped as he tilt his head lightly. "I have to go, take care of Acid."
I flew off, I hovered above the trees. My father is probably in the underworld, have to teleport there. I imagined being next to him, the black and red cloud formed around me. I teleported as it started to fade away. I stood in front of him, he didn't look annoyed, he just looked at me.
"Hello, dear." He said calmly.
"I forgot about the crowning ceremony!" I yelped to him, he raised one of his brows.
"We canceled it as we knew you were busy with your man." He replied.
"Er... thanks?" I said not realizing was he said. "Wait what?"
He already went somewhere, that dumb flea bag! Who cares anyway, might as well go back. I thought about being back where I was before, hovering above the woods. The black cloud appeared, red lightning with it. And I was hovering above the tree tops, it was a nice feeling. The thought about having to live in hell, made a shiver go down my spine. Did I really want that?
"What about we go visit heaven? We never went there before." Xena popped up.
"Sure, why not?" I replied to her, I could feel her wagging her tail.
I thought about being before the entrance, as I started to teleport. It was different, the cloud was white and it had gold-ish lightning. As I looked down at my paws, they also changed colour. They were... white? I looked at my tail tip, it was cyan blue.
"Well, this didn't go as planned..." I mumbled as the cloud disappeared. My eyes scanned the land, it was... pretty. Better then in hell, I can say that!
"What are you, who ever you are, doing here?" Shade appeared from nowhere. I raised one of my brows before pouncing on him, I bared my fangs. "Moon?"
"Who would it be, you mouse-brained fool." I growled. He pushed me off himself, he looked at me from head to tail.
"You look... different. How come?" He asked calmly.
"How am I supposed to know? I changed when I entered heaven!" I replied, a bit annoyed.
"Probably mother didn't want anyone knowing you where the black wolf." He said calmly once more.
"Why is that?" I asked. Shade gave me the 'seriously?' face.
"Come on! You being the black wolf would make you the death target! AND no one would want you here!" He said annoyed. Very annoyed. I rolled my eyes.
"I see you came for a tour, right?" He asked.
"I did, but I do not feel comfortable walking around like this." I mumbled.
"Your loss. I guess you can not keep apart from your man." He joked around, I bared my fangs.
"If you don't want to get into a fight. Shut up." I growled.
"Okay, okay! No need to be angry. See you." He said, I touched my head against his flank for a goodbye. And disappeared into the normal world...

Too short?
Anyway, thank you for reading!
Sneak peak for the sequel to this book later on, Moon will have six pups. 5 of them are males, any names? Comment down below!
See you next chapter!