{.*+Chapter 16: THE PRINCE?!+*.}

I flew down to my den, I lay down onto my bed. I sighed, what else could I do?
Suddenly, I could smell a familiar scent, it wasn't my parents nor my brother. It was someone... I knew, when I was smaller. I peaked out of my den, not wanting to get spotted. I couldn't see anything so I came out, I looked around. Just in case, I turned into my 'fake' form, I looked around once more. Then I saw it, a red like thing spread along the forest floor. There was a wolf, walking on it, there were wolves and people following him. Who did he think he was? Coming into my forest and making all kinds of sounds and crowds? I stepped closer, then I saw a shiny golden thing on his head, a crown. I looked at him with disgust, he was the werewolf/wolf price.
.:.Flashback.:.
I jumped on top of Zeus, pinning him down, he growled with annoyance. He pushed me off.
"When I will become king, I wi-" He started as he stood up.
"Blah, blah,blah..." I mumbled before he could finish his sentence, I giggled.
"I will make sure that boys can not fight with girls." He said proudly. I laughed.
"Sure you will!" I giggled before pinning him down again.
"You'll see!" Zeus shouted while we continued playing. He and the King came to our pack for business, he was the prince of course. He quickly became friends as we were similar. At first, our parents thought that we were mates, but when we grew up. We sadly split apart, we never saw each other after the war...
.:.End of Flashback.:.
His smell... was... beautiful!
"Mate...?" Damon mumbled.
"What?" I asked.
"That's our second mate..." Xena mumbled. I was speechless, when I was smaller I thought that it was just puppy love.
I blocked both of my wolves out, I went for a fly, I needed to clear my head. Before I realized, a net was fired towards me. It tied my wings together, I started falling. With my strength, I ripped the net apart. I flew down to them, I landed right in front of Zeus. He growled at me, showing his fangs.
"Good try." I laughed. Zeus stayed quiet for a second, he tried to remember why he knows my voice.
"M-M-Moon?" He said.
"Yes..." I replied, the wolves around us gasped. I flew into the air, leaving him with no answers.

Sorry that the chapter is pretty short...
Check out my new story! It's called... {.*+The Forbidden Love+*.}
Please give it a chance!
May the power of the moon stay with you!