2. Angels and Devils

The portrait hole opened and Ron came storming inside, his face red and his eyes looking ready to kill. He was headed toward the boys' dormitory when he heard a female voice calling out, "Hey Ron, what's wrong?"

He stopped, turned around, and snarled, "Nothing Ginny! Leave me alone!"

His sister walked up to him and shouted, "I am not the person you're mad at, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't treat me like I am!"

Ron took a deep breath. "Fine, I'm sorry. It's just Harry and Hermione!"

"What about them?" asked Ginny, now obviously curious. "You spent the holidays here to keep Harry company."

"They've been ignoring me since Christmas, and now I just caught them kissing!"

"Kissing?" asked Ginny with her brow furrowed and a frown on her face. "But I thought they were just friends."

"That's what I thought, too!" snarled Ron. "When I caught them, Hermione hexed me."

"Hexed you?"

"Yeah! Can you believe it! She put me in the full Body-Bind and they kissed over me before they finally released me!"

Ginny was getting furious. Her face was getting as red as her hair. "I can't believe they'd! That Hermione would! That Harry! To think I used to like that git! Oh, we need to get back at them!"

"Yeah," said Ron, "But how?"

"We'll think of something!" said Ginny forcefully. "Maybe we can get some help from Fred and George. In the meantime Ron, just ignore them!"

"All right, Ginny," said Ron. "But how am I gonna pass my classes without Hermione's help?"

❾¾ ❾¾❾¾❾¾ ❾¾❾¾❾¾

Classes resumed the next day. Harry and Hermione were a little saddened that neither Ron nor Ginny would speak to them, but were not going to apologize for liking each other. Harry guessed that Ginny was mad at them because she still had a crush on him. Whenever they'd show any affection, holding hands, hugging, or occasional kissing around either of the red-headed siblings they'd get dirty looks from them. When they'd notice these glares, Hermione would simply say to Harry, "Ignore them!"

Ignoring them is exactly what they did for a week until Saturday morning. Harry was eating his breakfast in the Great Hall, sitting next to Hermione, when George Weasley walked up in between them and said with a smile on his face, "Oi! Hello you two. I heard you started dating."

Harry answered, "Yeah Fred. That's right, and I've never been happier," while putting his right arm around his girlfriend.

"I'm sure you both are," said Fred. "Congratulations. I'm sorry about how our much younger siblings have been treating you."

"They really need to get over it," said George, startling Harry, who hadn't noticed his sitting down on his left next to him. Fred then sat on the other side of his twin. Breakfast went normally. Before they knew it, breakfast was over and Harry had Quidditch practice while Hermione was going (surprise, surprise) to the library. Fred and George had already left. When they got up from the table, Hermione gave Harry a quick kiss, and then said, "Bye Harry, I lov - WHAT?" and stared at her boyfriend from head to toe.

Harry began hearing sniggers around him, and with much trepidation, he looked down at himself. "I"LL KILL THEM!!!" he shouted. "Fred, George, along with Ron and Ginny! I know they put them up to it!" Harry was now wearing nothing but a large diaper. He had a case of arrows with hearts instead of feathers in the back over his shoulder, and a bow in his hands. There were white wings sprouted out of his back and a golden halo hovering over his head. The moment he saw himself, everyone left in the great hall besides himself and Hermione started laughing. This included Ron and Ginny, who were on the other side of the table.