35. Taking Care of Business

While Harry and Hermione were still laughing about Krum's predicament, Fred and George walked up to them with another load of muggle electronic gadgets to charm.

"You know what, guys," said Harry, "I think it's time we sold you my mum's spell."

Fred and George looked blankly at Harry. Fred said, "Your mum's spell?"

"That's not what dad said," said George.

Hermione chuckled, "At the time, we wanted to keep that secret. We didn't want anybody to know we'd been to Potter Manor, where we found the book. Harry really wanted to give your dad a copy, so he had me charm his copy to look like it wasn't his mum's."

Harry looked deep in thought. "Guys, I think it's time that Lily Potter had more of a legacy than being my mother. I want the world to know what a genius she was. Once we agree on a price, we're going to make a magical contract where you agree to give her the credit for developing the spells for power and communications, and Hermione for adapting them. For now we'll just sell you the power spell."

"Let's see," said Fred, while rubbing his chin, "Potter's Power Supply."

"I like it," said George.

After they'd settled on a price for the power spell, and a percentage of the profit (ten percent since now Fred and George would be doing the work), they made a contract that said they'd give Lily Potter and Hermione Granger credit for the spells, and wouldn't share the spell with anybody without getting Harry and Hermione's express permission to do so. The twins had half the money for the spells and agreed to make monthly payments to Harry and Hermione until it was paid. Hermione charmed the contract so that if they broke their word they would have 'CHEAT!' written across their foreheads in acne and would be incapable of using the spell afterwards without receiving a non-lethal-yet-painful electric shock every time.

"Isn't that a bit cruel?" asked George.

"It's just business," said Hermione with a smile.

"Besides," said Harry, "You weren't planning on breaking the contract, were you?"

"No," said Fred, "I guess we'll have to agree to your terms."

They all signed the contract and Hermione taught them the power spell, making sure nobody overheard. When they were done, Colin Creevey walked into the room laughing.

"What's so funny, Colin," asked Hermione.

"Viktor Krum," said Colin, happily. "I was just in the hospital wing because I was a bit sick, and Krum walked in with his ears, nose, and lips doubled in size. He claimed it was an accident while training for the tournament." Harry and Hermione gave each other a look that did not go unnoticed by the twins, and started chuckling. "Anyway, after she'd shrunk those, he asked Madam Pomfrey to enlarge his," at this point Colin looked embarrassed, "Y'know, bat and balls, claiming they had been shrunk. She adamantly refused, saying, and I quote, 'I did not study healing so that I could make boys' anatomies bigger than they're supposed to be! What is it with that obsession with size anyway? I'm sure you'll find a girl that will love you just the way you are.' Krum's face turned so red when she said that, I could swear I saw steam coming out of his ears. I was afraid he was going to start throwing things, but he marched out of the room." At this point, everybody who heard that was laughing hard, but none more than Hermione. Colin said, "Well, I've got to go to my pensieve and take a picture of that memory. See you, Harry!"

"You can take pictures inside a pensieve?" asked Harry, interested.

"Yeah! It's a lot better than carrying a camera around. It was kind of expensive, but I got my parents to pay me to have Fred and George here charm some stuff from around the house, like my dad's electric razor." When he saw a look of concern on their faces, he added, "Don't worry, it's just for my immediate family. My dad said that with how much their electric bill went down, it was worth the money to buy me a pensieve. Now I just have to see what's happening instead of taking pictures all the time. I think some people got annoyed when I did that."