I Want You

It was now very dark outside, as I walked back to John's home.

I was walking home smiling. Ringo is such a loving, caring man. I know he'll make any girl happy.

I approached John's home. I sighed walking towards the front door and slowly walking through the door, trying not to make a peep.

"Oh, Rita! I'm so glad you're alright!" John ran up to me, hugging me tightly.

"Is Linda asleep?" I groaned, becoming annoyed at John.

He nodded, "Yup. She's been fed, washed and now asleep in her room"

"Mhm.. Good" I said.

"Rita, I'm so sorry I slapped you. I was just-"

"Being protective of me" I sighed, "I know, John.. I understand.."

John held onto me, "You're too understanding, love. It's not excuse for me to hit ye." 

He looked at me straight in the eyes, "I promise you, love. I'll never hit you again.." He kissed my hands.

I smirked, "Thank you" I whispered.

John looked up at me oddly, "For what, love?"

"For loving me, and giving me a home.. Just thank you" I held onto him.

John smirked, "You've thanked me enough, darling... I think it's time for me to show you how appreciative I am for you"

I looked at him oddly, then I realized what he was saying.

"John, do you think we're ready?" I asked carefully.

John smirked, "I've been ready for a long time, Rita..." He leaned closer to me, "I'll be gentle" he whispered.

I bit my lower lip. "Alright" I smirked.

John picked me up and carried me downstairs to our room. 

He laid me down on the bed, "Are you sure, darling?" He asked.

I nodded, "I'm ready"

He smirked, taking his clothes off.

I took my pants off, then my shirt. John pulled me close to him as he scanned me up and down.

"So, So Gorgeous" He growled.

I giggled. John went on top of me, pushing me onto the bed as he started kissing me everywhere.

John pulled the covers over us, as he moaned, "I want you"

I smiled, "I'm all yours, Johnny"

He smirked at me, and growled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I admit.

Making love to John was a first. But for both of us, we've been here before. Different experiences of course.

But either way, it was like the first experience all over again. I felt love for the first time though, not lust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the warmth of John's body touching mine.

I smiled, turning around to see him.

"Morning, love" He smiled at me.

I chuckled, "Morning"

John pulled me closer to him.

"This is bad that I'm pulling you closer, I just might need ye again" He admitted.

I laughed, "That wouldn't be so bad.."

He smirked.

"We've got to go to school now, John." I groaned.

He sighed, getting up. "Alright, alright. But you, darling, are not leaving my sight" He said, winking at me as he walked off to go get ready.

I watched John leave the bedroom.

Damn, just damn.