You're Going To Lose That Girl

John and I sat down on the couch in the living room, as John held Charles, rocking him.

"So, when were you planning on telling me?" John said, cooing over Charles.

I shrugged.

John chuckled, "You know, it's hard to hide a baby.. Especially since I love you so much, I would've found out everything."

I looked at him oddly, "What do you mean?"

He shook his head, "I'm sorry, I'm a stalker to you.." He mumbled.

I laughed, "Well, at least someone looks out for me" I chuckled.

John smiled at me.

Suddenly the front door opened.

Linda, Elsie, and Ringo all walked inside, groceries in their hands.

I gasped, John stopped rocking Charles as he both snapped our heads up.

Ringo walked in, smiling at me.

His smile quickly disappeared as he saw John, Ringo dropped the bag of groceries.

"Richard!" Elsie yelled, picking up the dropped bag.

"I'll just put him in the crib" I said, taking Charles away from John, quickly rushing towards his room and setting him gently in the crib.

I kissed Charles's forehead, "Be good" I whispered, then I rushed out the door, shutting up gently.

"What the 'ell is he doing here?!" Ringo yelled.

I sighed, "Linda, go upstairs, please." I told her, Linda nodded and quickly ran upstairs.

I turned to Elsie, she stared at me and quickly went into the kitchen with the bags.

"Maybe seeing what my love was doing for the last 10 months" John said, gritting his teeth.

Ringo let out a fake laugh, "Oh, NOW you care?! You fuckin' kicked her out of your own house, when she was pregnant!" Ringo shouted.

"I didn't even know she was pregnant in the first place!" John yelled back.

Ringo looked at me, I nodded at him.

"Well, it doesn't matter! Rita and I are going to get married, we'll be a family! I'll be a better father than you" Ringo spat at him.

"Charles, is MY son! You can't take him away from me!" John yelled.

John clenched his fists, "You want a bet?" He growled.

Ringo laughed, "I already know" He said.

John punched Ringo across the face. I screamed, rushing towards Ringo.

"JOHN!" I yelled.

John shook his head, "I LOVE HER, RINGO! I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HER, YOU KNOW NOTHING! I CAN SUPPORT HER, I SUPPORTED HER FIRST! I'LL DO ANYTHING!" He yelled, as he started to cry.

I felt a lump in my throat.

Ringo kept his hand on the right side of his face, "You haven't proven that to her, she was hurt. You don't even understand" He mumbled.

John shook his head furiously, "And I'll NEVER do that again!" John yelled, he quickly knelt down to me.

"Please, Rita" He cried.

"I'll never harm you again" John said, holding onto my hand.

I felt hot tears fall down my face, "I-I.." I gulped.

I looked at John, "I can't just leave him so sudden" My voice cracked.

John bit his lip, "Please" He whispered.

I can't stand to see him this broken. For God's sake, he just got home! All this pressure on the lad over me? He doesn't deserve this..

"I-I can't, John" My voice wobbled.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered, helping Ringo up.

John started crying, "Fine!" He shouted, hitting the wall.

John stomped out the front door, slamming it.

I covered my face, crying.

Ringo kissed my cheek, "I'm going to go check on Charles" He said, getting up.

I nodded, biting my lip.

What have I done?